Tantrums Aren't Cute

Taehyung backed away slowly onto his bed still clad in his daddy's sweater practically looking like he was drowning in it. "Sweetheart we talked about this, daddy has a very important meeting today we have to go now."

Taehyung instead kept his head down playing with the strings of the hoodie. "I know you're tired kitten but you can sleep as soon as we get there alright. Now come on let's get you dressed."

"Don't wanna," Taehyung muttered softly. "I'm not asking you Taehyung go get dressed now."

"I said I don't want to!" Jungkook sighed and ruffled his hair. He grabbed Taehyung's ankle and pulled him up the bed ignoring Taehyung's protest. He took of the sweater stuck to his body and tried putting his shirt on but Taehyung quickly pushed him away.

"I said I don't want to go!" Jungkook was starting to get mad now. He clicked his tongue in annoyance and looked down at Taehyung.

"Daddy doesn't want to get mad Taehyung so just put on your clothes like a good boy and maybe daddy will take you out for ice cream later alright." Jungkook spoke calmly.

"I don't want to go leave me alone! Daddy is a big meanie!" Taehyung started crying still keeping up with his bratty act. "No what you are going to do is put on your clothes and get ready. As soon as you get into the office you're writing a hundred times I will not speak to daddy like that understood!"

Jungkook hardly ever yelled at Taehyung so he immediately stood up. He shakily grabbed his clothes and put them on still sobbing. "Go get your notebook and pencil you're still writing lines."

"B-bu-"

"Taehyung," Jungkook sternly spoke daring for Taehyung to go further. He ran down the stairs instead just grabbing his book bag and waiting for his daddy to come down.

After locking the door they walked towards the car, Jungkook still strapping Taehyung in as he continued softly crying. Jungkook kissed his forehead and closed the door.

Taehyung was still scared Jungkook would give him spankies so he made sure to be on his best behavior. He bit his lip trying hard to contain his tears but failing badly.

Jungkook ignored Taehyung's hiccups and cries in the backseat, he knew he was hard on him but Jungkook was strict. If he wanted to act like a brat he'll get treated like a brat.

After arriving they still hadn't talked to each other just Jungkook holding his hand as they walked in. People eyed Taehyung's tear stained face as his lips wobbled finding the floor more interesting to look at.

He heard Jungkook greeting the woman at the front desk as he hiccuped once more in his tears. Jungkook seemed to notice as he felt him softly squeeze his hand.

They began walking up to his office as Taehyung was still looking at his feet the entire time, he didn't want anyone to think he was a cry baby.

Taehyung immediately ran onto the floor infront of the coffee table, setting his book bag down. "Start writing down I will not speak to daddy like I did earlier understood?" Taehyung nodded. "Words doll,"

"Y-yes daddy," Taehyung began writing down the sentence and showed it to Jungkook. "Good boy now daddy has to go to his meeting so I'll call u-"

"Wanna b-be alone," What he meant was he didn't want anyone to see him having a crying fit. "Are you sure bubba, daddy doesn't like to leave you alone and you know that." Taehyung nodded continuing on his fifth sentence.

"Okay but make sure to call daddy on this phone if anything happens. If you're hungry or your hand hurts, anything alright love?"

"Yes daddy," Jungkook lightly pecked Taehyung's lips and kept an eye on him as he walked out. Taehyung sighed in relief already taking a break from his seventh sentence.

He whined to himself not knowing how he was going to be able to write a hundred sentences before his daddy got back.

He continued writing the phrase over and over again until his hand started cramping up. He quickly got frustrated and before he knew it Taehyung started crying again leaking tears all over his paper making some of the writing smuge.

He ran up to the phone quickly dialing Jungkook's number. "Yes love?"

"Daddy," Taehyung whined. "What's wrong baby is everything okay?" Jungkook spoke worryingly already standing up. "It's too hard I'm sorry daddy. My hand hurts too much and I ruined the paper." Taehyung sobbed on the other side.

Jungkook walked out ignoring the protests and walked hurriedly up the stairs. He didn't expect for Taehyung to complete the sentences he just wanted for him to know what he did was wrong.

Almost immediately upon seeing Jungkook, Taehyung jumped in his daddy's arms sobbing in his embrace.

Jungkook sat them down at the couch, softly rubbing his back as his sobs quickly died down to small hiccups. "I'm sorry and I won't ever talk to daddy like that again."

Jungkook smiled and wiped away Taehyung's tears with his thumb before placing his pacifier inside his mouth. "Luckily I brought blankie and you can sleep alright."

Jungkook layed Taehyung on top of chest lightly bouncing in his arms. It was still early so it wasn't hard for Taehyung to start dozing off any minute.

He saw the damp paper left on the coffee table. Taehyung had only written down forty sentences which was more than enough for Jungkook.

He felt Taehyung go limp in his arms and decided against going to the meeting, his little boy being the most important thing.

。・゚゚・
Hello did you miss me💕?