Day At The Office P2

Jungkook set Taehyung down softly onto the couch along with his fluffy blanket. He whispered quietly into his ear and brushed his bangs out of his face. "You still wanna sleep bug?" Taehyung slowly nodded and nuzzled his head deeper into the pillows.

Jungkook softly smiled and got up. He approached his front desk and grabbed a hold of the telephone. He ringed the downstairs phone and looked back at Taehyung, he was pretty much already dead asleep now. After waiting for a couple seconds he finally heard one of the assistants pick up. "Yes hello Mr. Jeon, what can I help you with today?"

"Yes thank you, I have Taehyung sleeping in my office and I need to meet up with another group of my workers in about five minutes. Is it possible for someone to come down here and watch over him?" Jungkook hated leaving Taehyung alone at times like this, but he knew the boy was very tired and he couldn't bring him into the meeting.

"Yes that will be fine, I'll call somebody up in less than three minutes. Have a great day!"

"Thank you, you too." Jungkook set the phone back down and looked up when he heard someone come up from the elevator.

Hoseok cheerfully walked in and squealed at the sight of Taehyung sleeping. He ran foward completely ignoring Jungkook's presence and wrapped Taehyung's blanket tighter around his frame.

He continued smiling down at him until he heard Jungkook loudly clearing his throat and glaring down at him. "Oh hi Kookie, looks like I'm going to be taking care of Taehyung today." Jungkook scoffed and shook his head. "He's just sleeping. That's all I need somebody to do, to watch over him."

Jungkook sat down in front of the couch and kissed Taehyung's forehead. "Daddy has to go to a meeting right now alright love, Hobi hyung is going to be here with you so be on your best behavior. Bye daddy loves you." Jungkook pressed one last kiss on Taehyung's cheek and walked out. Hoseok waited until he left so he could continue watching over Taehyung.

A few minutes after Jungkook left Hoseok heard shuffling coming from the couch. He assumed Taehyung was waking up and approached him. He had just woken up and was currently chewing on his sweater.

Hoseok pulled his sweater down and scolded him. "Sweaters are to keep us warm not eating." Taehyung giggled and quickly jumped onto his lap. Without realizing it was Hoseok he nuzzled his head deeper into his neck.

"I didn't notice how clingy you've gotten." Taehyung quickly jumped back and gasped. "Hobi hyung!"

After a few minutes of Hoseok throwing Taehyung in the air and multiple raspberries on his stomach Taehyung finally felt tired. "Hyung I'm hungry," Taehyung whined and and kicked his legs out. "Yah stop before you hurt yourself, does your daddy leave any money around here?" Taehyung frowned and glared down at him.

"Kidding, here go get something from the vending machine. You know how to get there right?" Taehyung nodded and quickly took the five dollar bill out of his hyung's hand and ran out.

Taehyung has been here thousands of times, it was practically his second home. Hoseok chuckled and knew he would probably spend the entire money on swedish fish.

Taehyung giggled when he finally found the rows of vending machines. As expected Taehyung clicked on the swedish fish and peanut butter cups.

He heard loud talking coming from somewhere and looked around. He spotted his daddy talking with other men in the office behind him. He smiled and shyly waved his hand in the air.

Jungkook stopped talking and noticed, furrowing his eyebrows. Taehyung shouldn't be out of his office especially by himself. He was about to walk out until Taehyung quickly grabbed his candy and change, running away.

Jungkook sighed and was already imagining the huge scolding he would give Taehyung after.

After quickly running up to the office he shut the doors and locked them. Hoseok looked back and quickly felt worried. "What's wrong Tae?" Taehyung handed him back his change and set his candy down on the table.

"Daddy saw me alone and I think he's mad at me and you." Hoseok grew even more worried and quickly got up. "A-are you s-sure, maybe it wasn't really him?" Taehyung shook his head and chewed on a swedish fish. "I'm sure, he was about to walk out until I ran up here." Taehyung noticed how nervous Hobi seemed and laughed.

"Hyung are you scared of daddy?" Hoseok quickly shook his head and chuckled. "I'm older than him why would I be scared?"

Jungkook loudly opened the doors and walked in. Hoseok screamed and fell back onto the floor. Jungkook glared down on him and pulled him up.

Almost immediately he went down onto his knees and pleaded. "Kookie please don't hurt me! Taehyung was hungry and wanted candy. I didn't know he shouldn't be alone!" Jungkook looked back at Taehyung who was silenty looking at his feet.

"Is that true Taehyung?" He slowly nodded and tearfully looked up at him. He immediately grew soft and let go of Hoseok letting him fall down on the floor again.

"Baby daddy's not mad, he's just worried that something could happen to his little boy. Daddy would never want that, he loves you very much."

"I love daddy too!" Taehyung jumped into his arms and started sobbing on his shoulder.  Hoseok groaned and watched in disbelief at how different Jungkook acted with Taehyung. "Taetae's s-s-sorry daddy!" Taehyung choked out between his sobs. Jungkook continued bouncing him in his arms and shushing him.

"It's getting late bug, ready to go home?" He felt Taehyung nod in his neck and rest his head on his shoulder, crying so much probrably tired him out. He wrapped Taehyung up in his blanket and lifted his backpack up.

"Thank you for taking care of Taehyung hyung, take the candy he bought." He left the candy on his desk, he decided that would be his punishment.

"R-really your not mad?" Jungkook shook his head and grabbed his car keys. "No you did nothing wrong. Come visit us anytime you want, thanks again hyung." He sincerely smiled this time and patted his back.

"Thanks Kookie, have a safe ride!" Hoseok ran out obviously not forgetting to take the candy. He wasn't taking any chances on Jungkook beating him up today.

After locking up the office he walked out, Taehyung tight in his hold. He bid goodbyes at the clients in the front desk finally leaving.

He approached his car and opened the back door. Taehyung was once asleep again and he softly set him down. Putting his straps and blanket on slowly.

They set back onto the road heading home, another ordinary day in their lives.