Hurt

Taehyung smiled watching Hoseok wrestle Jimin down to the floor. Jimin erupted into a fit of giggles as Hoseok joined in. They all suddenly started laughing really hard.

Through the panting Hoseok eyed Jimin, "Wow your legs are really pretty Jiminie." Jimin blushed and looked back towards him. "Thanks Hobi your legs are really pretty too." Both of them smiled at each other as Taehyung watched by.

"Taehyung's are way too skinny look!" Hoseok started laughing once again as Jimin eyed his legs. "They really are, do you eat anything Tae?" Both boys threw their heads back as they giggled except for Taehyung. "You might as well be a skeleton!"

Taehyung bit his lip back trying not to burst into tears.

Only his daddy knew that was one of his biggest insecurities. He knew he was skinny for a boy even more compared to Jimin and Hoseok. He knew he will never have thighs as thick and pretty as Jimin's or muscular and firm as Hoseok's.

He knew he probably resembled a skeleton but what hurt the most was his own friends pointing it out.

Taehyung suddenly glared back at them and stood up. He reached foward and pushed Hoseok down onto the ground. Hoseok grunted as he looked back up shocked while Jimin pulled Taehyung back.

Hoseok reacted immediately and pulled Taehyung foward by his hair. Taehyung winced and continuesly tried to bite Hobi back as Jimin called out for Jin to come into the room.

Jin quickly came running in and pulled Hoseok back by his shirt. "What the hell is going on here!" Both boys winced hearing Jin yell. They stood quietly eyeing the floor instead of responding to him.

"If no one wants to speak I guess Jimin and Taehyung are going home then." Jin spoke sternly and looked back waiting for some sort of response.

"I-I wanna go h-home." Taehyung spoke up. Jin furrowed his eyebrows, "Why love, what happened?"

"J-just wanna go h-home." Jin nodded and eyed the two boys, "You two will sit here and when I come back I expect a response. If not both of you are being punished." Jin spoke sternly as both boys rapidly nodded their heads.

Taehyung was close to crying and just wanted to be with his daddy.

They walked downstairs and Taehyung immediately began packing his stuff up. Jin watched by and sighed taking his phone out. He called Jungkook and continued watching Taehyung pick his discarded toys and place them into his backpack.

"Hey Jungkook Taehyung wants to go home." Taehyung looked up and hoped his daddy would be here quickly, the last place he wanted to be was here. "Alright bye Kookie." Jin ended his call and approached Taehyung.

"Your daddy will be here soon but you want to talk about what happened?" Taehyung shook his head and placed his backpack on. "You sure?" Taehyung shook his head once again.

"Well okay but I'll let you know if either one of them did something bad they're going to be punished." Jin smiled and hugged the boy. Taehyung hugged him back and rested his head on his shoulder.

They heard a car beep outside and they both knew it was Jungkook. Jin pulled away and ruffled his hair, "Bye love!" Taehyung pecked his cheek and walked away waving goodbye.

As soon as Taehyung got out he rushed into his daddy's arms. Jungkook immediately picked him up and bounced him lightly in his arms. He felt Taehyung start to shake in his arms and he knew the poor boy was going to cry.

After waving goodbye to Jin through the window he drove off wincing everytime Taehyung sobbed louder in the car.

After arriving at their home he immediately got up and went towards Taehyung's door. He lifted him up and brushed his bangs away from his eyes. He was sweating and had tears going down his cheeks every second.

Jungkook rubbed his back reassuringly and unlocked the door. Not even bothering to take his shoes off he peeled the bookbag off of Taehyung's body and hugged him close.

He signaled for Taehyung to follow his breathing and calm down. Taehyung obeyed and sighed feeling his voice had gone hoarse from all his crying.

Jungkook wiped all the tears from Taehyung's rosy cheeks and pressed a light kiss onto his lips.

"Now wanna tell daddy what happened?" Taehyung nodded and Jungkook took his hand in his own. Jungkook reassuringly rubbed his thumb over his knuckles from time to time.

"You know how my legs have always been an insecurity of mine?" Jungkook nodded. "Well Jimin and Hobi made fun of them and called me a skeleton."

Jungkook frowned and reached down to grab his leg. "You know how many people would kill to have legs as beautiful as yours?"

Taehyung blushed and softly smiled. "You're absolutely beautiful, the prettiest thing I have ever laid my eyes on. I love your thin body in contrast to mine, it just makes you seem smaller and more precious. I love wrapping my hands around them because I love how gorgeous they are. Now repeat after me, kitten is absolutely beautiful."

Taehyung hesitated but spoke up. "K-kitten is abso-absolutely beautiful." Jungkook smiled and placed him on his lap. "My precious little boy," Taehyung blushed and hid his face in the crook of his neck.

"Thank you daddy"