°•°• 23 •°•°

A garden Party.

Like how every years unfolds, he got an invitation from his parents, or rather, from his brother who still believe that they can reconcile.

'That hardly would ever happen though' he's not even bitter about it anymore. The issue itself wasn't something uncommon. His parents were blessed with his brother, the one who's able to do everything, the golden child indeed. Always compared but never supported, at first Tsuna always take it to himself, he's always been a dame, a no good all his life anyway. To be his parents disappointment is nothing new.

All of those times he was lonely, a mansion as his house but that place was never his home. Ignored, labeled as a failure, Tsuna was used to be on his own. That's why he was enraged when his father slapped Enma...

.

.

.

They first meet each other when Tsuna sneaks out of the mansion, had enough of the mistreatments he get, he was thinking to run away on his brother's birthday. Who would care for Dame-Tsuna, right?

The blond was turning 10 when he was only 7. Nothing but a child in this big vast world. He let himself roam, not afraid of the danger of the world at all. Too many times the thought of leaving crossed his mind. But if anything he still cared for his kindhearted brother, rather than scared of death itself he has no guts to make him sad.

Therefore, going missing would be the best ending for him. At least his brother won't be as guilty and might even clinging to the fact that his little brother might still be alive somewhere.

His dark thoughts were unfathomable, so twisted for a mere child to have. he even has a plan to juke those stalkers that his parents bought. The market. Once he get lost in the crowd he'll get his freedom, whether death would be involved or not can be discussed on later date.

Honestly, knowing his luck, he wasn't even surprised anymore to stumble upon thugs just as soon he lost those creeps.

'Will they kill me after they rob me? Or will they sell me away?' he didn't even flinch at the thought.

To his shock, the thugs was defeated, by a ginger haired boy who comes along with his friends. It was quite a sight, really. He never had thought that someone that's likely to be in his own age would be capable of chasing out three adults. Enma was his savior.

Those children lived in an orphanage, to which despite how scrawny looking Enma was, his friends appointed him as their leader. Befriending him is the start of a new life for Tsuna. He was grateful to meet the boy and the gang, enough that he doesn't even paid any mind to the pain inflicted on him once he got dragged back to the big house.

In the next years, thanks to Enma, he met Kawahira and Dino. His days get even more wonderful ever since even as he keep his record as an obedient son clean. Well, that is until Giotto found him out. In exchange of keeping it a secret, the blood pleaded to bring him along the next time he sneak out. Again, Tsuna is soft when it comes to his brother so he reluctantly agreed. And that was probably the biggest mistake he ever made.

He wasn't aware that they were being tailed until everything was too late.

The orphanage was burned down by a rival company of their parents. All because both of the heir went there unprotected.

Enma and his friends manage to leave the building and so does Tsuna, Giotto was not so lucky.

Has caught in the fire. And had it not because of the reinforcement from his family, the blond might not make it out...

Enma lost his sister along with the two of the nannies, the orphans have no place to go, and his brother was hospitalized.

It was a mess. Yet somehow his sorry excuse of father manage to make it worse.

The man blamed him for getting their golden child in such danger, and even slapped Enma after dragging the poor boy into the big house.

Finally, for the first time in his life, Tsuna snapped.

.

.

.

Taking in a shaky breath, the young father tried to let go of his rage as he slowly opens the envelope, reading its content. Handmade it seemed and the paper smells like lavender.

'Did mother write it herself?' shrugging off the question, all that he needed was the dresscode and the time.

That blond has crossed the line and harmed what's his. It was a miracle that Enma still eilling to be his friend actually. This time he'll make sure to protect his children right.

'I won't let that bastard do as he please anymore' That's why he's determined to properly face them after all these years.

Ordering a yellow and white chrysanthemums bouquet, he then burned the letter.

"It's time to put an end to this..."