°•°• 2 •°•°

He'd told his boss that he's sick, and was given time to recover for four days, max. And he has used his time to getting know of his kids. And so far, this is what he has got.

Mukuro: Very responsible when his siblings involved, he's rather destructive with things in his range, he uses his head more to thinks for decisions rather than his feelings.

Kyoya: Overly protective with his siblings, he's all bite and no talk (and yes, I didn't write it in reverse, that's literally it). Special note: he loves napping and cute little things.

Ryohei: Loud, especially when he's excited, sunshine of the pack, always curious.

Hayato: Tsundere, the most responsible after Mukuro, loves his younger siblings the most.

Takeshi: second to the sunshine line, always be the one to lift the mood, radiates positivity and Very Observant.

Nagisa: a shy and timid girl, the heart of the group. Tsuna once scared her enough to makes her eyes glistening in tears and for that, all of the boys growls at him. So... special note: never makes her cry.

Lambo: Cute ball of fluffs, sometimes acting like a brat, but so far he never really cries... unless that one time when his lollipop fell and broke.

Tsuna is proud of himself for noticing all of this in such a short time...

But now, he's facing a new problem.

"Who should I call???" He's currently panicking over the fact that it's Friday. Meaning, he should get back to work if he don't want to ended up having extra time to do in his schedule. Afterall, the boss prefer to do that than fire him, in which Tsuna's grateful despite how chained he was. At least he isn't threatened to be running out jobless for the moment. Yeah, anyway...

He had called for Giotto, his first choice, but unfortunately his big brother is currently in Italy, taking care of the family company.

It's early, so Byakuran couldn't be called. And he shouldn't bother Luce for the same reason.

He could call for his cousin, Xanxus, but he had heard that the man is currently having a rough time with his uncle.

His only friendly neighbor, Enma, is still on his long vacation with his own family.

He don't want to call a babysitter, because the last two always trying to get on his pants, like... what's wrong with them??? Never again.

And so, he's now left with the last option... he sighed.

'--Not that I can't trust him... it's just, Dino-san can be, pretty much handful with himself. Can I really rely on him for this?' He's contemplating, but it didn't last long, since he's running out of time. Work started at 8... and it's 7:23 now.

He made the call...

"It's been so long, lil' bro! What's up?" -Dino works from home, he's a writer, and from the cheerful tone in his voice, it's enough of sign that he's currently not in a deadline. He can help. So, Tsuna asked.

"Dino-san. I need your help. Are you free today?" There's a hum and some ruffles of papers before the blond gets to reply, "sure. I'm free until 9 p.m."

"Cool. Can you come over?"

"Of course. I'll be there in ten" Tsuna let out a sigh of relief.

"Thanks, Dino-san. I'll be waiting..."

"No, prob, lil' bro. I'll see you there" and the line cut off.

Exactly 10 minutes later, the door bell rang...

"Dino-san!" Tsuna smiled as the Italian man, hugged him as greeting.

"Man, it's been a while since I last see you. How have you been?" Dino asked.

"I've been good. Most of the time. But anyway, I need to get to work now, and I need you to do me a favor" Tsuna said straight to the matter as he guided the man to the living room where they could see how the children are eating in the dining room (now, each has their own chair). The said blond has his jaw hang down.

"No sh**... just how many women has you laid on?" He gasped, earning a whack on the back of his head by the rosy Tuna.

"First of all, please mind your language. There are kids here... now, secondly, as much it's impossible for people my age, I. AM. A. VIRGIN. There's an explanation for this... just, not now, okay? I'll tell you later. I need to get to work now."

Dino pats his shoulder, "don't worry, I used to babysits my neighbor kids all the time. You called for the right person" Tsuna just nods despite not feeling 100% assured.

"Yeah, okay then. I'll introduced you to them. Come on..." the young father went to the dining room whilst the older man tailing right behind him.

Tsuna cleared his throat, taking the children's attention, "so, as I've told you, last night. Today, I need to get back to my job, and so, Dino-san is here in my place. I'll be back by 5, and you can always asked Dino-san to call me if ever you needed my assistance. Do you understand?"

The kids responds in sync, "understand, papa!" Tsuna nods in satisfaction while Dino just stared at him in awe.

"Now, all you needed to do is watch them over, and heat up the lunch that I've prepared in the fridge. Scold them if they misbehave, but if you made any of them cry, I Will personally hunt you. Is there any question... err, Dino-san?" His seriousness turned into one of confusion when he saw the blond tears up.

"My baby brother is all grown up, now. I'm so proud..." --Tsuna rolls his eyes.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever-- oh, fudge! I've got to go, now... Just call me if you need anything, okay? Everyone, I'm leaving--!" 

"--wait, papa!" The kids scramble to his side as Tsuna paused in a halt.

"Papa, crouch." Takeshi said with a smile, and Tsuna obliged, surprised when the raven kissed his cheek. Soon, one by one, they all kissed him the same way, Tsuna was all flustered by then.

"Mama always kiss us for luck" Hayato reasoned, blushing himself.

"Yeah, and now that you've got all of the kisses, Papa will be very very lucky!" Ryohei cripped.

Tsuna snapped himself out from the daze as his lips broke into a huge smile, "thank you, everyone. I'm going to leave now. See you guys later!" And so, the brunet finally left.

The kids, then turned to their sitter with a knowing look, Dino felt somewhat scared...

"Uh... hi?"