°•°• 8 •°•°

As they finally got home, Tsuna opened the front door, letting his kids to just run inside...

'Guess, this is going to be an everyday routine from now on' with that thought in mind, Tsuna grabbed the backpacks that his kids left all over the floor and put them where they should be.

"Lambo, stop biting me! Papa, Lambo keeps on biting me!" Hayato yelled and the brunet immediately takes an action. He grabbed the toodler away from the silvernet and scolded the young raven.

"It's not nice to bite your brother." Tsuna wiggled his finger in front of his face and before he knew it, his finger is his next victim. "sh**!" He cursed out loud.

'Oh no... I shouldn't have said that' he thought as a hand clasped over his mouth, eyes gone wide.

"Sh**? What's sh**?" Ryohei asked.

"A-Ah, it's nothing. Don't say that." Tsuna said sternly, though somewhat nervous. 'Great today I leave a kid at home and teach another kid a bad word.'

"Shit isn't a bad word, papa. It's just a synonym of poop, right?" The young man looked around trying to figure out who said that, but then his eyes locked at the monochromatic ones, who's owner is clinging onto my sleeve.

"--Actually, I think it is. People looked at me weird when I said it afterall..." another said.

"And how do you know what that word is, Kyo-kun?" Tsuna asked.

The boy, however, just shrugged his shoulders and nonchalantly answer, "Tv." --short and simple, "plus, it's fun to watch people's reaction." He smirked.

'Next time, put a parental lock on the tv so the kids can't change from cartoons.' Tsuna noted to self after his words.

"Anyway, papa, I'm hungry. What's for dinner?" Hayato asked.

Right, dinner...

"Well, what do you guys want?"

"I'm fine with anything, just hungry" Mukuro answered.

"Can we have pasta?" Ryohei asked. He licked his lips thinking about pasta.

"No! No! chicken nuggets!" Lambo said before then grabbing to his sister and whispered into her ear. Tsuna has no clue on what what he said, but it made the little girl giggle.

"What about you, Kyoya-nii. What do you want papa to make?" Takeshi asked his older brother.

"I don't care as long as its edible." The older raven replied.

'Seriously this kid is way too smart for his age. He's going places' Tsuna sweatdropped.

In the end, they settled that they're going to have pasta and chicken nugget for the night. The brunet allowed the kids to make their craft in the living room in the meanwhile, of course, after asking his two oldest sons to look after their younger siblings. Kyoya had whined about it, but stopped when Tsuna promised him an extra nugget later on.

He just wished that it won't be another colorful dissaster when he got back...

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Good... now, we just need to cool it down dor a bit" Tsuna hummed to himself, feeling satisfied with the food.

Hanging his apron back to the hanger, that brunet then went to the living room to check on his kids...

'alright... so, it ends up to be another colorful explosion indeed' Tsuna sighed in silent as he shook his head in exasperation, though he also feel the fondness seeps in, seeing all of his kids get along and peacefully made some craft.

"Ah, papa!" He heard one of them called for him, and so he smiled.

"The food is done, but it still needs time to cool down. So, why don't you show me what you've made, hmm?"