°•°• 13 •°•°

It's true that Tsuna had asked for Haru to helped him with the shopping. But in the reality, he doesn't really have the luxury of skipping the job or changing his shift to the night time. He was lucky that Byakuran agreed to covering his place for at least two hours in return of two marshmallows bags. And so, right as soon he got his lunch break off he goes together with the brunette...

Currently, the two is in his car, awkwardly in silence, as the radio isn't yet to be turned on. Well, that is until Tsuna finally had enough and decided to opens his mouth, "ne, Haru-chan, you looked so beautiful today. Did you have a haircut?" He started witha basic compliments, despite how he noticed the lighter make up that she wore. It's just simply majestic in his opinion... but for now, 'beautiful' is enough to express it. He doesn't want to make her uncomfortable afterall.

On the other hand, Haru was busy calming down her racing heartbeat despite knowing that he was only being polite— oh, the struggle of having such a dense crush.

Still she shyly replies, "yes, I did. My bang was rather long, and so I figured that I'd like a new haircut. I did it myself tho, so it might not as good..."

"He~? You did it yourself? I thought you went to a salon or something, you did it really well Haru-chan... maybe you should do me one sometimes, hmm?" He commented as she snickered, trying to be as comfortable with the conversation.

"I can't promise on taming your wild hair, though. It is impossible"

Tsuna puckered his lips, eyes still glued on the road, "Dang, and here I thought that I'd finally have a neat haircut for once" she laughed heartedly at that.

"If anything you'll look weird like that day when we're having the prom... do you remember?"

Tsuna shudders at the remembrance, "We shouldn't open the old book now. It's bad enough that I've got Dame-Tsuna as a nickname" —although in all honesty, Tsuna was far from being no good, he was ten times clumsier than he is now— if that's even possible. And that night was just the worse in his agenda, since his tripping somehow ends up almost burning the whole gym. Well, one thing, that's certainly a prom you'd never forget...

"Alright then. We should talk about something else then. I don't want to stuck with another silence. It sucks..." and Tsuna chuckled, agreeing.

"Well, we could always talk about the weather but that would be boring as ham..."

"Let's talk about your children, then? I've only ever seen-—Kyoya-kun, was it? How was he after that day?"

Tsuna hummed, "he's fine... the girl apologized the next day, but Kyo-kun said that he's going to ignore her until he's satisfied. Apparently she's been constantly annoying him before... though maybe I should talk to him about it. As for the others... maybe I'll take them to the work one day or another. Or even better, you can always visit us. I'm sure you're still remember my house, right?" Haru nods. But of course she remembers!

—not wanting to be a creep or anything. But she just somehow always seemed, to remember every details about Tsuna...

Well, okay, that might sounded like a total freak. But hey! She can't help it, okay! And it's not like that she follows him at night and that sort of the things. Nit that she minds if she was allowed to. He's still as gorgeus even when he's tired—

"—Earth to Haru... Earth to Haru... do you copy?" The girl blinked as she just noticed the hand that's waving in front of her.

"H-Huh, what???" And just then she heard his angelic laughter, making her to blush out of her control.

"We've arrived a minute ago, but you seemed to be having a really deep thought just now. Kind to share?" Haru shook her head eagerly

"It's nothing important... just some stupid thoughts." She's embarrassed to be caught daydreaming like that, by Tsuna none less.

"Well, We better get going then. I don't  have much time to spend sadly..." He said with an apologetic smile. Haru just smiled back in assurance. The two then entered the huge mall. Agreeing that they'll shop first before having their lunch, they began their hunt.

Experienced in shopping, Haru lead the way straight to the shop of their destination before then calling one of the clerk to help them.

"Welcome! Sir, Ma'am. What can I help you today?" Rizona, the name that showed on her tag, greeted kindly.

"We're looking for kids swimsuit..." Haru answered her.

"Alright... For what age and gender if I may ask?"

This time Tsuna took the question to himself, "six boys, age ranged from 4 to 10 and a girl age 6..."

The Clerk gave him an understanding nod before then lead them to the right section,  "this way, please..." And they simply follow her steps.

Saying their gratitude, Haru said that she can handle it from there. The Clerk then excused herself.

"So, Tsuna-san... What kind of swim suits you wanted to buy?  A trunk for the boys? A two piece for your daughter? Or just this one piece that's much simpler?" Haru asked whilst the brunet can only stare at her sheepishly.

"I don't know...  I'm not good with any of this. And you know how bad my fashion sense is..." He said, pointing at his simple shirt with pink tainting his cheek for a bit.

Haru smiled,  "you're not that bad. But don't  worry, I have promised to help you and so I will." She was proud of herself for not blushing or stumbling over her own words— or, well, it's good when it lasted... I guess. I mean, with him smiling like that? 

"I'm glad to have you with me, Haru-chan... " —and there he did it again. Honestly, why did she fell in love with the slowpoke again?

Oh well, guess it's not that bad to be a loser once in a while...

Can't hold back her excitement, she hurriedly turned her back, pretending to busy herself whilst steams could be comically seen coming out from her red ears.

'Baka Tsuna! Don't just attack me out of nowhere like that!' She wanted to scream. Alas her mouth can't work the sentences. Therefore all that she could say was simple word of—

"Well, that's a friend for... right?"

Dang... Did she really just friendzoned herself?!

Oh well... Guess there's nothing she can do about that for now. Let's just see if she'll able to save a spot in his heart by the end of today...