°•°• 0 •°•°

It's just another tiring day...

Tsuna entered the quiet house with a groan, before then dropping his tired body to the couch in a soft thud. "What a day." He huffed, leaning his head as he closed his eyes, basking in the quietness, trying to forget the hectic atmosphere of the cafe he was in hours ago.

He's been a waiter ever since he left the big house 7 years ago. Used to be just a part-timer, yet for many reasons, he just can't be free from the leash to pursue his dream. One, because the boss likes him too much, even a blind man would never let go such a hard worker like him. And two, because he needed the money to live. Therefore, becoming an actor shall forever be a dream for him.

Being the unwanted one in the family, he couldn't and wouldn't turn his back. Nothing is fine over that big house. If anything, that black hole would only stress him out...

"and here I had hoped that this year would be different" He sighed lightly as he remembers what date is today... 14 October... his birthday. One that he always celebrates All. By. Himself.

Forgotten by his own parents and unbothered co-workers...

Sad, indeed. But he was used to it after all this time. He even considers himself lucky to have his big brother and best friend to reminds him this year. Or else he wouldn't have remembered as well. 'It's just another date in the calendar, afterall' --or so, that's what he believed in, after that last time...

Tsuna scoffed over the memory. Feeling irritated, he stood up lazily and walked towards the kitchen to grab something quick to eat, specifically sweets so that he could calm down his nerves. "Lettuce, Potatoes, Carrots, Onions-- seriously, why do I have so many vegetables? And where the fuck did I put those damned shortcakes?" He grumbled to himself before finally found the pieces from heaven and taking them out with a watery mouth.

Staring at the sparkling items, Tsuna licks his lips as he stared at the masterpieces. His stomach gurgled as he stabbed one of the strawberries to take a bi—

Ding-dong

"Son of a--!" Tsuna stabbed the wooden table instead, leaving a mark, as the poor strawberry rolled down to the floor. '-CAN'T A MAN JUST TAKE A FUCKING—'

Ding-dong

"yeah, yeah, I'm coming!" He exclaimed, stomping as he goes to the front door. He, however, tried to stop himself from fuming by taking some deep breath before then exhaling slowly. An exact ten seconds later, he's ready to fake a smile for whoever the moron that dare to interrupts him. But, well... he never expected to see some children be his surprise guests.

"Hello there, little ones... is there anything I can help you with?" he asked softly. Forgiving them in that instant, knowing that they don't know any better. At least, it's not the ding-dong ditch prank some stupid kids had done to him.

Anyway, speaking of which, one of the boys, who has beautiful red-blue heteromeric eyes, stepped forward as he handed the young man a piece of letter.

"Mama asked Papa to read this as soon the door is open." Confused, Tsuna was about to ask whether the boy really addressed him as papa or did he just misheard it over his exhaustion, but he stopped himself as he decided to read the said letter as instructed.

[Dear, stranger...

I'm sorry to do this to you, but I have no other choice. I've been watching you these past days, and you seemed to be a good man. I need a favor. Please raise my children as your own. I know that this sounds crazy, but my current husband is rather abusive lately, and I don't think that he's going to stop anytime soon. My daughter is blind in one of her eyes because of him, and honestly, I can't stand to see any of them get hurt even more. So, I lied to them. Instead of telling them the truth that each of their fathers has died-- no, killed by my current husband, I told them that you are their true father. Once again, I'm sorry for making you through this, but I really can't call the police or anything. And so far, I'm the only one who hasn't been touched. My husband loves me so much, but he hates the children because they aren't his. I know that this is my fault, but please help me. I don't have that much money, but I'll try to sneak some to be sent to your address. Once again, I'm sorry. And thank you...