°•°• 15 •°•°

"You???"

The girl shushed him, giggling.

"Oh, Tsuna-kun? So you've met Hannei-chan. Hannei-chan, this is Sawada Tsunayoshi." Haru introduced as she came with her dazzling blue dress.

"Haru-chan..." Tsuna blinked at the coincidence.

Hannei-chan giggled again, "apparently, we've met each other before, me and Sawada-san" she said to her editor.

"Eh??? He knows the real you?" Haru asked her friend.

"By his reaction, I'd say..." she replied.

"Yes, though I'm afraid, Lambo would just blurt out your name when he sees you Sasa-- I mean Hannei-chan..." He sweatdrops

"Ok. So he does know you" Haru giggled.

"Wait, shouldn't this be a big matter? I thought Hannei-chan would like to stick as anonymous?"

"Well, she is." 'Hannei-chan' said, "she never really likes parties, so she told me to go on her stead" she whispers to him.

"Oh I see-- Wait, why are you telling me this?"

"Well, Haru keeps on talking about you--"

"--WAAAH AAAH WAAHHH!!!" The brunette closed her bestfriend's mouth, blushing deep shades of red.

Tsuna just chuckled upon the revelation, "I hope she didn't tell you anything weird"

"I-I am not!"

'Hannei-chan' chuckled, "rest assured. She's the weird one if anything" Tsuna snickered.

The brunette just groaned, "You know what? I'll get some drinks. Call me back once you decided to give me some slack." The two chuckled at her reaction.

"Well, it's nice to meet you here, Sawada-san. We'll see you again soon, I need to catch on her before she embarassed herself again." That ginger giggled as Tsuna smiled in understanding, waving as the said girl with yellow dress dissapear within the crowd.

That young father is on his own again, he sighed, 'now what?'

--yet before he could think on anything else, he squeaked as his butt were being groped, boy he was ready to throw a fist over the pervert...

Which, it turns out, the pervert was unsurprisingly--

"Melon-san. How many more times I should warn you not to do THAT?"

He tried not to make a scene by keeping it low and even using Italian, but of course, some curious eyes just have to stop and stare. Then again, who wouldn't get mad when their bottom being harassed in the freaking public?!??

The fruit head, OF COURSE, still have the grace on smirking at him. "Still have that girlish shriek I see~" he taunted like a freaking brat.

"Shut the f*** up, Melon. Dare to humiliate me further, I'll make you visit all of the seven hells..." That brunet threatened though blush of embarassment still tainting his cheeks.

Wheras, just like usual, That melon-head apparently has dead wish prepared. Afterall, he did laugh.

Unfortunately before Tsuna can high-fived him on the face with his fist, Giotto just 'randomly' appear behind the indigonet who paled after some whispers that Tsuna could have swore he heard 'dead' and 'funerals' in it.

"....you told me to call him--oi!!...." He wouldn't want to ask as the said man being dragged by his brother.

He sighed in relief when he later got startled again, but this time the reason was just a light tap from another friend of his brother.

He sighed as he later stared at the platinum haired man, "Alaude-san, you startled me." Seriously, he might got a heart attack one of these days...

"Your kids have been waiting for you..." is all he said as he guided the still sweatdroping brunet to where everyone in their family is.

He was expecting it, but that doesn't make him less shocked as he was being glomped down by some giggling children the moment he stepped into the backyard...

"UNCLE TSUNA!!!" They exclaimed. And by then, he knows who are these little devils.

"KIDS! HOW MANY TIMES I TOLD YOU NOT TO ATTACK YOUR UNCLE?!??" A shout of a distressed Kawahira could be heard yet plainly ignored by the said youngsters.

Tsuna just chuckled through his pain, "it's ok, Kawahira-san. Let's see... Fon, Aria-chan, 'Nato, 'Nello, Verde, Vicchan, and Skull... it's nice too meet you guys again~!" He greeted.

The raven haired kid just simply groaned, "don't call me that, Uncle! Re-Na-To. Honestly! Just how hard to call me that way? I don't want people to think that I'm related to this kora-idiot" he pointed at the blond boy.

"Who wants to be related to YOU anyway, kora?!"

Tsuna tried to hid his amusement, "you do realize that you guys are twins, right?" Aria, the second eldest stated.

"For bullet sake, no!/ew ew ew ew bleghhh" Per usual, the two denies it. In which, he can't help but laugh a little.

"My name too. It's Viper, Uncle. V.I.P.E.R. Not that girlish name, whatever you just called me..." the purple hooded girl informed.

"You mean, 'Vicchan'?"

She shudders, "Vi-Per. You know what? How many candies I should give you so you'd call me properly?" --For her to even PAY for it. This girl is dead serious--- and that's exactly why he can't help but laugh out loud.

"I seriously missed you guys a lot" he chuckled heartedly.

They kiddos smiled as he soon returned it with his own bright grin.

What Tsuna didn't know is, seven innocent souls were broken hearted by his simple gesture.....