°•°• 9 •°•°

Usually, when it comes to grocery time, Tsuna would be all by himself and not with the whole group. Yet, for some reason, all of them were so eager to follow him that he has no choice but taking them altogether.

Touche, these are those little moments when he regretted his life choices.

"Papa! We should grab the fruit snacks! They are delicious!"

"T-That plushie is pretty. Can I buy it, papa?"

"Papa! I wanna buy some cookies, can I? Please, please, please~?"

"Can we have some ice cream? I want the chocolate one..."

"Uwaa! Papa! Lambo bites me again!!"

"Ne, I can't see the boring cereal you always buy, on the racks. So I grabbed this instead... what? Too many sugars? Well, life doesn't always give you what you wanted, does it?"

--honestly, he wanted to drag them all back to the car just so that he can get his peace back for a bit of while...

But yeah, all that he did was sighing instead.

"Everyone, listen. I don't have that much money to spend and I think we still have so many candies back at home. So, you guys will only take what we truly needed and keep your voice low, or else we all will be kicked out and then we wouldn't have anything for our next meal. Understand?" He ranted in his 'strict father' mode that instantly silenced all of the kids.

"Do you understand?" Tsuna repeated in a rather stern tone, resulting them to eagerly nods, not wanting to see him angry again. Not after that one time they saw how he was scolding a certain clumsy writer for breaking their TV and window.

"Good." Tsuna hummed in satisfaction. And just like that, the chaotic bunch got tamed in a snap.

They went up to the cashier once Tsuna deemed that they've grabbed enough, ignoring some whines from the kids, as he paid for their goods they then walked out of the store to his car.

'There, the groceries are all set' He then loaded his kids in the car before he got in and buckled himself.

It was all quite until someone then said, "Ne,  papa... can we go for a swim?" Tsuna's eyes were so focused on the road, but he did spare a hum to show that he listened.

"Not now, Hayato. I mean, It's almost winter, plus you guys still have school while I need to go to work." Says the brunet, but the younger triplets then added.

"I-It won't be that cold if we moved a lot... I guess?"

"Also! We can always go on Saturday or Sunday~"

The man hummed once again before then he decided, "Alright then... we'll be going this weekend. But only if you ALL behave well for the rest of the week, deal?"

"Deal!" They cheered as Tsuna fondly smiled.

'I don't think there will be any pool open though... not that I know any in our neighborhood. Perhaps I should call for Aniki about this.' Tsuna thought as the children chatter among themselves in the back seat.

"What's with the sudden interest anyway?"

"Well, Mama never takes us to one and today I found out that our school has this huge pool! it's closed though. Still! We wanna try to swim!" Takeshi explained in crip.

"It's going to be awesome!" Ryohei added. And all of their expressions turned to pure joy except for the three... Mukuro and Hayato who simply smiled, and Kyoya who did not react at all.

"Come on Kyo-kun, be happy for once! It'll be fun to swim together!" Tsuna said trying to lighten the mood despite not yet knowing whether there's any pool that would actually open.