°•°• 18 •°•°

"Pardon?" Tsuna asked confusedly.

"Like I said, what are you scheming?" Mukuro repeated, gaze still as sharp and intimidating.

"I don't know what are you talking abo—"

"Stop pretending like a f**king dumba** Sawada Tsunayoshi"

His eyes narrows, "Language miste—"

"Look, here. I know very well that you are NOT my father. And thus I am in under no obligations to respect you unless you did earned it." The indigonet said.

Startled, but not backing away, he tried to speak, "again, I don't know how where did you know about that, but I am still olde—"

"Also incorrect" He cuts in. "I am older than you, but that's another story to tell. Now if you just drop your act, I might see you on the same ground."

That young adult sighed as he rubbed his temple. "I don't know what are you saying, whether you're on sugar high or straight on crack, but fine. What do you want?"

"I've gone through many crappy things in my previous lives, and I must admit that this has been the best life I've been stayed in despite how it's still all f***ed up in so many lights. Although I must say, I'm not complaining that much." He shrugged.

"But now, my family is in distress. Just a children fight it might be, or not. I won't pry too far on what happened between you and your cousins that's none of my business, however, they've stepped the line when they mentioned that you had disagreed on babysitting them sometimes and many other occasions with other children." He's now staring right at the technically older male's soul.

"Now, you must know that the only ones that genuinely believed that you are our father is Lambo and the triplets. Ryohei might seemed dumb, but he has doubts, and for sure will find out one day, Me and Kyoya? We know." He said with a straight face. 

"Our mother is a s**t and we are abandoned. She has no intention on taking us back. Afterall, siding a bas**d over her own children? that's already f***ed up as it is. But anyway, in conclusion, I need to know, why are you taking us in. Why adopting us? Aren't you busy? Won't us be such a burden? Tell me Sawada Tsunayoshi..."

To say that the mentioned brunet is under huge shock is an understatement. So determined to answer his doubt, he shook his head a bit.

"So, Let me get this straight. You... in a way, reincarnated—?"

"That's beside the point" Mukuro glared coldly. 

"I know. And for now, I'll take that as yes." He straighten up his back, "Anyhow, about the matter, I don't know too much about what they might have told you. However, I won't deny the fact that yes, I've rejected them sometimes, even though their parents were in very need." He admitted. 

"But the thing is, I was NOT ready to take care of anyone else let alone, sevenno, nine? other kids. My life was a mess, much more than this. As much I wanted to help, I couldn't. But the situation is much different now. Taking that you claimed that you're reincarnated, I assumed that you've been an adult before, and supposedly you know that adulthood is far from fairy and rainbows." He smiled a bit.

"My life is a mess, and frankly I'm still on my way making it up and holding on. It was an honor when you mentioned that this life of yours is the best one so far and I assure you, I am not looking forward to break it up for you guys in any ways. However, I hope you'll excuse my flaws. I'm just trying to help as much as I could. Having you guys have been awesome, and I do love you as my own—"

"You said so... but what if one day you're married and have your own Biological children?"

"when or if that happens, then I'm sure you guys can be such a great older siblings" He smiled warmly. "I don't care that through our DNA we are not linked, but being a family is much more than that."

"I honestly don't know what they told you, and why would they said that to you, but know that I love you, Mukuro. I love all of you. You guys have been the best gift life has sent me." He gently kissed his forehead. 

"No matter how rowdy you can be, no matter how crazy your personalities are, and no matter how messed up life could be, know that I love you and that'll be a fact that'll forever remains"

He smiled as he gently ruffled his hair. "Have a nice dream, ok? Don't stay up too late, young man~" He teased him a bit, chuckling at Mukuro's dumbfounded expression before then going back to his own room to think more on how to cheer his children up now that he know about the matter.

Sighing as he washed his face, he later find himself staring at the ceiling as he lay down on his bed, head filled with so many questions and thoughts.

"What a long day...."