°•°• 4 •°•°

It's always a hard recovery everytime Tsuna had one of his attacks. But what makes it worse is that he would be more clumsy than  Dino himself. And it's proved by how this is the 3rd cutlery that he had dropped this morning.

"I-I'm sorry..." he apologized to no one particular, though his boss, the manager himself has finally decided to takes the matter to his own. The older man's hand reached the brunet's forehead. Tsuna can only blinks.

"--you have no fever. Then what's wrong with you, Tsuna-kun?" The said brunet can only bowed so low.

"I'm sorry, Kawahira-san. I don't know what's going on with me..." -Lies, he knows exactly what's happening. He just can't tell him that aside from his still lingering exhaustion, he's extremely distracted with the same thought of how his kids could have  possibly been kidnapped as the worst scenario. It didn't happen, but the possibility is still around, and he has been restless because of it.

"Your body is here, but not your head, what's the matter, kiddo? You know that you can tell me everything, right?" Kawahira pats his shoulder to tell the younger to straighten his back, Tsuna was ashamed that his manager could even tell that.

"--is it your girlfriend? Did she gets pregnant or something?" Tsuna almost choked on his own spit. He knows that the man has always been the sharpest person he'd ever known, and frankly he's not that far from the point, but clearly he has no filter in his mouth, judging from just how bluntly he asked him about that when everyone is practically having their eyes glued on them. Tsuna can only chuckled sheepishly.

"No... I don't have a girlfriend--" he answered the man, though before he could finished his sentence, Kawahira already chimes in once again.

"--Oh, really? A boyfriend then? Are you pregnant?" By now, someone actually choked on their drinks while Tsuna is imitating a tomato.

"O-Of course not! Kawahira-san, I am a male. So, naturally, your statement is  impossible. Plus, I am not in any relationships"

Kawahira looked disappointed, eyeing the brunet with a frown before then commenting, "--but you are so feminine!"

Deapite having his face exploded in different shades of red, Tsuna can only facepalm, knowing that he could never win with his boss' logic. He ignored the howls of laughter in the background as he mumbles, "--not changing the fact that I am still a full fledged male... " the glasses man just hummed.

"Yeah, well... I can't think of any other reason. I mean, you're never this distracted unless when your family is the reason. And since I just saw Giotto posting a pic of him with his wife, that means something or rather someone else must've been the reason--" Tsuna is slightly surprised on how precise his boss is, "now, I wouldn't let go of you before you tell me about it..."

That brunet bit the bottom of his lip, nervous. But knowing that he doesn't have that much of option, he finally gives in, "yeah, so, I-- uh... was just worried about the kids that I left at my home. And I--"

"Wait, wait... hold on. Did you just say, kids??" Byakuran, his best friend, which also their manager's younger brother, finally left his post and joined the not-so-closed conversation while Tsuna groaned in response. Kawahira doesn't seem to mind either.

"Well, it's a long story, but to put it short, I have 7 kids now. Can't really tell you about why or how, but that's it. Though I'm more worried about how my supposed sitter turned my house to a wrecked ship just yesterday. And, oh god, I can't even imagine what would happen today." Tsuna ranted, clearly frustated, though that just amuses the two albinos, for the brunet is always the one to bottle up things until he finally explodes, which this was their second time to ever see him like this. And call them bad friends, but Tsuna is cute and funny when he does. Plus, his reaction to their teases are always too good to be skipped.

"Well, I can tell that you're pretty much stressed out. Now... do you need some days off?"

Tsuna snapped back to his timid-self after the question, "w-wha-- no. That's not necessary. I'll do better I promise!" He said, flailing his hands away to make a point.

"If you say so... just-- don't break another plate, okay? We had enough as it is" Tsuna in mortified.

"Yes, of course... I'm sorry..." Kawahira hummed as he takes his leave. Now, only Byakuran who's still latching on his back quite literally.

"What a bummer. You could have accepted the long vacation, yet you declined? What's wrong with you?" Tsuna just simply pinched the arm that's circling his neck as the owner yelped and pulled ot back.

"Money. I need them to survive. And long vacation isn't getting me one. So, if you excused me, I need to cover the damage I've caused"

Needless to say, Tsuna ends up getting even more tired than yesterday...

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"-na? Tsuna? Oi, Tsukkun?"

"Huh...? Yeah?" Tsuna hummed as he rubbed his eyes to get the sleepiness away.

"We're here..."

-At this, Tsuna nods, "well, thanks for the ride, Byakuran--" but before the brunet can take a step out, the taller man had caught his wrist.

"What? You think I would just do it for free?"

Tsua sighed, "well, I definitely can't pay you with money..."

Byakuran shakes his head, "--all that I want is to see your kids. You know, since you've been bragging about them the whole day..."

Tsuna rolls his eyes, "You asked me about them. I never brag about anything."

"Still, I'm curious. Plus, you did promise to tell the whole story to me" Tsuna groaned, remembering that agreeing to it was the only way to get Byakuran off him for a minute, which he needed the said minute to finished his job. Now, he regrets his poor decision.

But, then again, the albino had driven him all the way back. So, the least he can do is to serve him a drink.

He sighs again, "come on, you idiot... just, don't embarrass me in front of them or I will kill you" Byakuran only grinned widely as he followed the shorter male to his house.

"Everyone, I'm home~" Tsuna exclaimed as he took off his shoes and put it back on the shelves.

There are trumps of feets rushing to the front door, where in the next second, Tsuna found himself catching Lambo who jumped  the moment the toodler saw him.

"Papa, welcome home~!" The boy cripped while the rest of his siblings could be seen on the background, grinning and smiling after they greets their Papa.

"Oh, we're having another guest?" Mukuro asked as he, before everyone else, spotted the man behind the brunet.

Tsuna hums as he takes a step aside, "Everyone, this is my friend, Gesso Byakuran..."

The said albino clicked his tongue three times as he shook his head, "Bff... as in Best friend forever. Your papa here is basically my brother. So, you all can call me Byakuran-ojii-san. Got that, kiddo?" That albino winked while encircled his arms around Tsuna, who once again pinched the said arm to be freed.

"Speaking of... where's Dino-san?" Tsuna asked, ignoring the taller man's statement, making the latter to pout.

"I'm here..." Dino's voice could be heard, but the person who came into view is one that resembles a clown. With markers decorating his face, paints all over his shirts, and the top of it, the colorful ribbons that beautifully tied his long hair. He looked like he's about to cry.

"Isn't he pretty?" Nagi said with sparkles in her eyes while the youngest clapped his hands in glee. The older boys were either grinning or smirking at the sight, all the meanwhile Byakuran just straightforwardly burst in laughter.

Tsuna can only sighed in exasperation...

"Oh boy..."