°•°• 21 •°•°

3 days afterwards, Tsuna was released from the hospital. Giotto himself has escorted his baby brother to his home. Tsuna couldn't be more thankful. Therefore the very next day, He woke up an hour earlier than he usually would.

Taking slow on his steps, considering that he's still recovering, He planned to make simple breakfast for everyone.

Grabbing a chair, after collecting all of the utensils and ingredients he needs. He take a seat as he chopped the items.

It was around an hour later when a door bell rang. Turning off the stove, he opened the door.

"Tsuna?" Dino and Enma was half expecting that it would be the brunet who opens the door. But he then instantly scowled when he saw his best friend's in apron.

"Tsunayoshi-kun" the brunet just chuckled softly.

"Just help me on the plating then? The food are almost done cooking. Do you think Byakuran would visit too? I've prepared some smores as well"

The Author facepalmed. "You're too much. Tsuna-kun."

"I don't want to hear that from you out of all people, Dino-san. No offense~" he cheekily replied before going back to his throne at the kitchen. Though stopped by the red head.

"Why don't you have a rest for a bit, ne? Let us finish it, ok? You're starting to look pale again" Enma said. Grabbing his friend by the arm, glancing at him worriedly.

"But I—" their glare silences him up, "—fine."

"I'll be taking a nap on the living room, shout if something happened, ok?" He said with a sweatdrop. The duo nodded. Only after escorting Tsuna to the sofa that Enma finally let go of him.

Laying down on the said furniture, The brunet felt asleep rather instantly, obligating to what two of his friends told him.

"...'s he okay...?"

"...ld wake him up..."

"...looking tired though..."

The shushed words invades his consciousness as he slowly opens his eyes. "Morning guys~" he smiled at his brother and Children who encircled him.

"Tsukkun? Are you feeling dizzy?"

The younger Sawada hummed a bit, "no biggie. If anything I'm a bit sleepy still" he slowly seated up with a yawn.

"Papa, you're not going to sleep long again, r-right?" Chrome's voice gave a full twist on his guts. He couldn't help but launching forward to hug her.

"No. I'm not, sweety. Promise." He smiled reassuringly as he later pats his other children's head. "Did you have your breakfast?" He asked, trace of sleepiness gone in a snap.

"We're just about to." Mukuro informed and The older male hums.

"Alright. Let's go to the dining table then" they nods.

And just as Tsuna had anticipated, Over there, Byakuran waved with his ever lasting grin present on his face.

"Figured you'll be here as well" Tsuna chuckled a bit.

"Intuition sharp as always, I see~"

"Had prepared some deserts as well. The cakes and cookies should be cool enough by now. The one who didn't finish their veggies couldn't have them. Yes. Including You, Niichan"

The mentioned blond whined whilst Enma and Dino comically sweatdropped.

"There he go again"

"The mother hen"

The brunet shot a menacing glare at the two for the call. Flinching, The two quickly throw away their gaze in poor attempt to avoid him. Tsuna was satisfied enough with their defeated look.

The young father take a seat as he slowly eat for himself. 'At least everything is going back to normal' No one missed the relieved smile he has.

After breakfast, Ryohei has suggested them to watch movie together since it's weekend, and Tsuna really Shouldn't be tiring himself too much just yet.

"Sounds like a great idea!"

They then set up the place.

"So, what movie should we watch?" By default, horror and thriller were both eliminated from the option.

"Since Lambo-chan and the triplets would be watching with us, I don't think Romance and Action would be the best choice either" Byakuran said, once in the blue moon actually being thoughtful.

"Cartoon, then? Disney or Dream Work perhaps?" Dino mutters.

Giving a thought, a lightbulb appears above his head before Giotto then suggested, "How about Lion Ki—"

"No" Tsuna firmly replied.

"Why not?" Mukuro was actually intrigued by his current caretaker's response.

"Just because" The brunet actually pouts, looking away.

Mischief kicks in as their eyes sparkles.

"Let's watch Lion King then!" Takeshi beamed, while the others agreed.

Feeling betrayed, the young father actually whines, "I legit just showed you guys my disapproval!"

"Exactly" Kyoya smirked.

Tsuna honestly wanted nothing but throw a tantrum like a toddler. Alas, the movie got selected, and being surrounded on the sofa— it was Hayato and Lambo's turn to be on his lap— the brunet couldn't escape.

Soon, Lion King 1 started...

Giotto has been holding back his own chuckle, since his baby brother still couldn't control himself regarding the movie.

It was actually surprising to the others when they heard a sob the moment Mufasa died... their father, and friend, literally bawling his eyes out like there's no tomorrow.

"What the f—"

"P-papa, are you ok???" Hayato panicked, while Giotto just burst out laughing afterwards.

"It's ok. He's fine." He said.

The crying man, however, manage to chokes reply, "Niichan is a meanieeee! Y-you know h-how sad it is" The CEO's laugh just got wilder.

"Right, I forgot that he's bad on handling character's death..." Enma sweatdrops.

"Especially when it comes to his favorite ones" Byakuran chuckled.

"You guys are Meaaaaniieeee" Tsuna wails.

It was a new discovery for the children. Then again, these kind of information are ones that they wouldn't find without the adults' help...

—Well, doesn't mean the four would escape their wrath tho. Making their precious father cry, at least some chaos of glitter shall be expected.