°•°• 12 •°•°

Loud. Meaningless. Rant.

Tsuna feels like his ears are going to bleed when she's finally done with all of her blabber. But surprisingly, his ears only ring for a bit-- not that he'll show them any signs of his discomfort. Composing himself in a snap, he decided to finally speaks up.

"I'm sorry... but I don't think that we do this correctly. If I may restart the whole thing-- Good afternoon, Hirano-sensei, Ma'am... my name is Sawada Tsunayoshi. I'm Sawada Kyoya's father." Tsuna greeted with a business smile as he offered the scowling mother a handshake... too bad, she didn't take the hand and honestly the rudeness just make it harder for the young father to remains calm.

'Well,two can play the game' he pulled back his hand, as he turned at the teacher who sent him an apologetic look.

"Alright then... so, sensei. Can you please tell me why my dear Kyo-kun isn't in his class to study?"

"You punk! I just told you the whole thing!" The woman shouted in anger as she insultingly shoved a finger right in front of his face. Tsuna just simply replied.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Ma'am... but you see, My ears are rather sensitive. I can't hear things that way too loud without having them ringing for the next few seconds. But you don't have to spend more energy to re-explains everything to me. I'm sure Hirano-sensei won't mind the trouble."

Despite knowing that he's basically pouring fuel to the fire, Tsuna remained passive and just simply spare her another smile. The teacher took that as the cue for her to interrupt.

She cleared her throat, "So, Sawada-san... Shimizu Akari-chan came to me, saying that she was pushed over the stair by Kyoya-kun--"

"--I did not" the said boy cuts in, making the mother glared daggers at him. Tsuna, however, didn't even make a fuss about it and just stared at the boy tenderly.

"Now, now, Kyo-kun... let your papa handle the rest, okay?" He whispered, low enough to be heard by the raven but not the rest. Kyoya huffed to the side, but complied as he stayed quiet after the warning.

"So, as you were saying?" Tsuna turned his focus back to the teacher whilst hand resting reassuringly on his son's back.

"Yeah... so, she fell from the stairs and asked me to call her mom to take her home--"

"--but instead of that, Shimizu-san asked for me to settle things between them?" The teacher nods.

"I haven't taken my daughter to the hospital, but if I ever saw even a scratch on her--"

"--Then why don't you? I mean, falling over the stairs sounds pretty dangerous, don't you think? I've heard some people die from cerebral hemorrhage, mostly because of late treatment--"

"Oh, shut up, you smartass! I know what I'm doing." She widens her eyes like there's no tomorrow. In which, Tsuna is genuinely scared to see her eyeballs popping out of their sockets. Alas, he said again...

"Well then... how about this. According what Hirano-sensei had said, my son here is at fault. But from the sound of it, she didn't get to see it herself, do you, Sensei?"

The teacher shook her head, "she came crying to the teacher office not so long after the bell rang for the fifth period, I was happen to be the only one left who's not yet going to the class"

"What? Are you saying that my daughter is a liar?!" The poor teacher raised her hand defensively out of reflex at the loud explosion.

Again, Tsuna played along, "no, no, no... I didn't even try to imply about that. However, sensei just confirmed a possibility that Akari-chan might seen it wrong from all the tears. If so, then all of this is just a big misunderstanding. And wouldn't it be ridiculous if we start to sue each other based on such a trivia matter, right?" He knew that she's getting annoyed with all of this bluffs. But hey, straining his hearing for a bit, he had heard Kyoya muttering his own  side of story, which he believed more than all of these people. The truth behind all of this was rather simple to be revealed. The girl is an 8 years old spoiled brat who's clinging under her mother's arm to survive. So, he thought, why don't he make things even Spicer as well showing them what he's been learning from the college? He can't have his acting skill all rusty, afterall.

The mother, miraculously, didn't spit any venom this time. She only spare him the dirtiest look she has. And boy, that's ugly.

"Alright now. Since sensei has told us her side of the story, and you, Shimizu-san, already do your part too, may I say a word or two with Akari-chan? Without any of your interruption if you may?"

The teacher nodded, feeling slightly amused on what the brunet would do next, although high-key concerned to see the older woman's reaction.

"Tch. Fine... but, if you dare to threatens her, I swear that I'll do worse than just putting you in jail." At this the teacher sweatdropped upon how ironic that is. Tsuna, on the other hand, just plainly agree.

He began to talk, "So, Akari-chan... do you believe in fairytale?"

The question doesn't seems to have any connection with all of this, and the mother was about to say a word about it, when Tsuna raised a brow at her, turning his focus back to the little girl on the next second. "Yes..." confused, but the girl still replied him.

"Then how about Witches? Do you think they're actually exist..."

The scowling girl nodded again, "They ARE real..." Tsuna chuckled softly, knowing that she just fell into her trap, but hurriedly cover it off as a fond response.

"Well, of course, they are. But do you know about their principle?"

"What?" She was genuinely confused now.

"Do you know that they fly around with their broom sticks and find naughty children to be turned as frogs?" The girl shook her head, starting to look terrified. "Well, they do. Now, do you think Kyo-kun will be turned to be frog or snail this Halloween since he lied to us just now?"

The implication is strong, that even the stupidest kid alive can tell what's going on...

"M-Maybe? I-I don't know." she timidly answered as her gaze fall to the fidgeting finger.

"I guess, Kyo-kun, wouldn't be around anymore then... but anyway, I used to tell a lie too when I was a kid, but since I admit it not so long then, the witch spare me and give me one last chance to be a human..."

"The witch forgives you?" The girl asked, barely raising her head to see his smile.

And that is all it takes for her walls to crumble down...

"I-I'm sorry..." she said quietly.

"What was that Akari-chan?" Hirano-sensei asked.

"I'm sorry, okay! Sawada didn't push me to the stairs! I just wanna go home early and watch Barbie and the princesses in my room!! I-I don't want to become an ugly slimy frog!!! Please forgive me!" Her wails filled the whole room, declaring Tsuna's victory upon this war.

He winked in triumphant at his son.

And per se... Kyoya found a new respect towards the brunet.