eighth

THIRD PERSON

Sunghoon arranged his things bago tumayo at pumunta sa assigned room ng teacher niyang si Mrs. Yoo. He wasn't nervous on Mrs. Yoo tho, she's nice and gentle to her students but he was more curious to what will she say.

Ngayon lang siya pinatawag nito in his whole existence sa school na 'to.

Ilang sandali lang ng paglalakad ay nakarating siya sa room ng College Department since it was her assigned room and kadalasan sa advisory class niya is college.

It was lunch break and wala pa ni isang estudyante ang nadatnan niya sa room ni Mrs. Yoo. He decided to knock on the door kahit nakabukas ito to caught her teacher's attention na mukhang busy sa pagsusulat.

"Mr. Park, come in. I'm glad you are here now" Nakangiting bati sa kanya ng teacher niya and mde him sat in front of her.

"Uhm, bakit niyo po ako pinatawag, Mrs. Yoo?" Tanong niya sa guro. The lady took off her glasses saka hinarap si Sunghoon na kinakabahang nakaupo sa tapat niya.

"Pinatawag kita para sana ipaalam sayo that you are chosen to be the Managing Editor of Ms. Kang for the Journalism Club. I have read some of your essay works and your other written works so I would like to ask you if you are interested. Papalapit na rin kase ang opening ng clubs" Sunghoon remained silent. He heard that joining clubs could gain points.

"Sunghoon, you have the talent and skills. I believe that you could help Claire to manage the Journalism Club" Opportunity na mismo ang lumalapit sa kanya but he still doesn't believe the skills that he has.

"Isa pa, malaki ang points nito if you agreed to the position. Maaari mong mahila yung English grades mo pataas if ever you said yes. You'll also get points for other subjects as well"

"I'll just give you some time. You can go to me anytime and ipapakilala kita agad kay Claire para mapag-usapan na natin yung ilalabas nating newspaper at the end of the school year" Sunghoon nodded as an answer. He was still hesitant but it was a good deal tho.

"I'll think about it, Mrs. Yoo" Sunghoon politely said.

"Okay then. Thank you, Sunghoon. I hope na mapag-isipan mo. You may leave now" Sunghoon bowed saka naglakad palabas ng room. Maybe he will ask his friends also for some opinions.

TO BE CONTINUED..