eighty-sixth

THIRD PERSON

Sunghoon was shivering cold habang tinatahak ang daan papunta sa apartment ni Claire. Pwede niya namang ipagpabukas ang pakikipag-usap kay Claire but it will just leave the burden in his chest kapag nag-usap na silang dalawa.

When he arrived at the front of Claire's apartment ay inilabas niya ang phone niya saka agad na dinial ang number ng dalaga.

❝Hello?❞ he immediately smiled at her voice.

❝Can you come out for a minute?❞ nakatingin sa bintanang sambit ni Sunghoon in his phone at inaabangan si Claire na lumabas.

Nakita niyang dumaan si Claire papunta sa front door at halos manlaki ang mga mata nito nang makita niya ang binata sa labas ng apartment niya.

Claire had that look in her eyes, the mix emotion of worried and sad look. Pakiramdam niya mas lalo siyang na-guilty sa biglaang pag-iwas niya.

❝It's already late, Sunghoon❞ mahinang sambit ni Claire as he bowed down his head.

❝And I won't be in peace if you we won't talk❞ Claire brushed off his hair and proudly looked at the guy in front of him.

❝Do you want to talk inside? I know you're shivering❞ Sunghoon smiled and nodded at the girl.

She invited him inside his apartment at pinaupo ito sa couch to at least relax his feet from walking.

❝Claire, I'm sorry❞ Sunghoon started off his sentence. He was just really sad that day nang makita niya ang dalawa and he thought that Claire had made up his mind to come back to his ex boyfriend.

❝Sana pinakinggan muna kita. Masyado akong nagdesisyon just because I am sad that time. I am genuinely sorry for all the things I have done to you and all the trouble I have caused❞ nakayukong sambit ni Sunghoon. He was genuinely regretting everything for making decisions.

❝But the fact that I had really fallen in love with you was all true. You made me realize what really love is. I don't know how or when basta gusto ko na lang na nasa akin lang yung atensyon mo. I want to hear your precious voice and I want to be with you all the time❞ Claire blushed at his second time confession.

She cleared his throat para mawala ang awkwardness between them. Maybe she was starting to feel the same as Sunghoon but she was still unsure of her feelings. Kyle had kinda helped her sorting out his feelings for Sunghoon.

❝I can see your sincerity, Sunghoon. You are a very genuine and sweet man. I still can't say I feel the same way as you❞ Sunghoon continued listening to her. It feels like her voice had completed his day.

❝But I am still sorting out what I really truly feel. Kaya gusto ko sanang tulungan mo ako and stay with me, help me sort out my feelings completely. Can you do that for me?❞ Sunghoon couldn't help but to smile. He had been scared for nothing.

He really had the chance, he was confident about it. He understands that she wanted to know her feelings first and that'll be good for the both of them para maging sure sila sa isa't isa although Sunghoon had been really sure even since before.

❝I understand, Claire. I will help you with that❞ Sunghoon said full with determination. Of course it was Claire, he was willing to do everything for her.

The man was stuck staring at the girl's face. He was very lucky to have this girl he could've asked for.

❝I missed you❞ Claire suddenly could feel her heart pounding rapidly at the guy's words.

She feels the same way kahit na ilang araw lang silang nag-usap, that feels a month long lalo na for Sunghoon because he was used to talk with Claire everyday before.

❝Can I asked for another thing?❞ Tanong ni Sunghoon while staring deeply into her eyes.

How he was lucky to stare at those beautiful eyes everyday.

❝Sure what was it?❞

Sunghoon wasn't in his sanity as it feels like getting lost in her eyes. Is this how love feels like? Because he was starting to love the feeling.

❝C-can I kiss you?❞ Wala sa sariling tanong niya kay Claire. Claire was also in shock with her eyes widened.

It took Sunghoon a couple of minutes to sink in what he just said. He really likes humiliating himself.

❝I-I mean no, I'm sorry. I should've—❞ naputol ang sasabihin nito when a soft thing touched his lips.

And to his surprise, it was Claire's lips connected against his. Nothing had changed and this girl he met on the rain still makes his heart go crazy. The kiss lasted for almost 10 seconds and Sunghoon couldn't get enough of it.

❝Claire, you don't how much I love you❞ the girl innocently smiled at him.

❝I know❞

TO BE CONTINUED..