。fifty-sixth

(CONTINUATION)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Binibini
Alam mo ba kung pa'no nahulog sa 'yo?
Naramdaman lang bigla ng puso
Aking sinta, ikaw lang nagparamdam nito
Kaya sabihin mo sa akin❞

The rain was still pouring but that didn't stopped them. Sunghoon gently placed her arms around his neck and wrapped his arms on the girl's waist.

He could barely breath again along with his crazily pounding heart. He knew to himself that he was finally in love. Gaya ng sinabi ni Heeseung sa kanya noon. He loved this feeling.

❝Ang tumatakbo
sa isip mo
Kung mahal mo na
rin ba ako❞

Slowly pulling Claire more closer to him. They started swaying the bodies into the music kasabay ng malakas na ulan.

Isayaw mo ako
Sa gitna ng ulan, mahal ko
Kapalit man nito'y buhay ko
Gagawin ang lahat para sa 'yo
Alam kong mahal mo na rin ako❞

He was staring deeply into her eyes hoping that she could already recognize what he truly feel towards her. His eyes were like magic spells that can calm her down and could make her forget everything that happened earlier.

"Claire" He softly called her.

"Why?"

"I didn't have the chance to tell this to you earlier but I just want to say.." He looked again straight into her eyes.

"You are really stunning" At this point, her heart started to pound loudly unusually.

"Do you mean it?" Tanong ni Claire.

"Of course. You are more beautiful than her. You are the most beautiful among them" He playfully asked still swaying dancing to the song played

Binibini
Sabi mo noon sa 'kin, ayaw mo pa
Pero ang yakap ngayo'y kakaiba
Hindi ka ba nalilito? Totoo na bang gusto ko?
'Wag nang lalabanan ang puso

"Forget about him, Claire. He's not worthy of you" Sunghoon adviced. Claire also wanted to do that starting from now.

Siguro nga Kyle wasn't really for her. Maybe someone will come for her nor maybe someone already came for her.

❝Alam kong mahal
mo na 'ko
Kung gano'n, halika na't
huwag lumayo

Sunghoon then gently pushed her still connecting their hands together and made her some spin bago muling hilain ang dalaga papalapit sa kanya.

They were both soaking wet and Claire can already feel the coldness of air. She was starting to shiver and thankfully agad itong napansin ni Sunghoon.

He immediately took off his jacket saka ipinatong ito sa balikat ni Claire to atleast to cover her exposed back from the cold.

"Alam mo, basa na naman tayo" Natatawang sambit ni Claire.

"Then let me stay with you tonight" Kaagad na nanlaki ang mga mata ni Claire sa sinabi ng binata.

"No! Maaga pa naman eh. You can go home" Nahihiyang sambit nito saka umiwas ng tingin sa binata. Sunghoon pouted and trying to act cute in front of her.

"Dati nga ayaw mo pa akong pauwiin lalo pag malakas yung ulan. Why are you being so heartless now?" He cutely said while still pouting hoping that it'll work for Claire.

Isayaw mo ako
Sa gitna ng ulan, mahal ko
Kapalit man nito'y buhay ko
Gagawin ang lahat para sa 'yo
Alam kong mahal mo na rin ako, whoa❞

"It's not my fault kung bakit tayo basa ng ulan" Nanggagalaiting sambit ni Claire sa binata.

"Pero sinundan kita kase nag-walk out ka. I was concerned for you" Sagot naman ni Sunghoon.

"Then who wanted to dance under the rain?" Sunghoon then remained silent. It was his idea tho. He was defeated. Napanguso na lang ito ulit still hoping na makonsensya si Claire for him.

"Fine! Geez, Park Sunghoon. Napaka mo talaga!" Nanggagalaiting sambit nito saka inirapan ang binata.

Isayaw mo ako
Sa gitna ng ulan, mahal ko
Kapalit man nito'y buhay ko
Gagawin ang lahat para sa 'yo
Alam kong mahal mo na rin ako❞

Sunghoon victoriously grin saka idinikit ang noo niya sa dalaga which made the girl startled.

"What's with you today?" Nagtatakang tanong ni Claire.

"Wala naman. I was just happy and inspired today" Nakangiting sambit niya. Claire then laughed and playfully pushed the man away.

"Halika na, baka magkasakit pa tayo sa ginagawa natin" Claire then walked away from him pauwi.

Napangiti naman agad si Sunghoon saka sumigaw.

"Wait for me!" Sigaw nito sa dalaga.

"Walk faster idiot!"

TO BE CONTINUED..