Epilogue

i just wanted to finish this book off so i could get back to some other books i have started and that exams are coming up so i apologize . i may come back to this book in the future but right now its finished.

******One year later****

Being in love was a different thing for me when i was younger but now i can fully understand the true feeling of having not only one but three people loving me. i had never experienced anything than what i have experienced with Ash, King and Grey. our relationship grew after school had ended and when my mom visited for graduation and i could never get her reaction to finding out i had turned and on how many mates i had. her reaction was priceless.

smiling i look over the kitchen counter towards some of the loves of my life the other two were out cold in odd positions in the living room which they truly deserved and yet the same thing happened again we had another three babies on the way and right now i hated them with every fiber of my being.

"hon? what do you want pancakes or waffles?" grey asked turning round knowing my answer

"both" i whine making grabby hands towards him which makes him chuckle and place both plates in front of me with a peck on my lips. smiling i rub my stomach as i eat happy with the little kicks of joy i feel.

i grin when two hunched over figures enter with messy bed head and a baby each. i laugh as they both yawn making their attention snap towards me

"Ave's i swear to god if the next three are like these i will make sure you're pregnant again, i wont rest till i get a quite baby" King jokes pecking my cheek before handing me the mini him 

grinning i look down to the baby in my arms that's big eyes look back towards mine.

"your daddies gwumpy isn't he?" i question Ace making him coo back i smile and look back towards the grumpy figure 

"that is the spawn of Satan" he stated before plonking down next to me before resting his head on the table.

meanwhile Ash plays with the mini him pretending Ashley was flying  and Grey was watching his eat in its highchair.

this was the perfect scene for me, minus being able to see my feet i loved being pregnant and that we couldn't be kinky in the bedroom we still found ways and to be in a place surrounded by love made me love having multiple mates and being in a house of love one that we bout as soon as high school ended and being pregnant three months later was also unexpected but also a blessing as it brought us even more closer and yet i couldn't ever ask for more as i have everything i have ever wanted.

"whats up baby?" King asks noticing my zoned out gaze

"nothing everything is perfect" i smile as he hugs my side his hand resting on my stomach making one baby kick this was the most wonderful family i could ever ask for and i would never regret anything because after all what more could anyone ever want.