Chapter 5 Aunt Mary's POV

A/n I wanted to give you a look at Mary's pov unfortunately I had to write this again since I lost what I wrote since it didn't save anyway tell me what you think

Those fricken boys how dare they. they may be the alphas sons but they have no No right saying that, calling my niece a whore.

I stand outside the pack hose looking at it I lock my car and head inside to see everyone starting to retire for the night. I walk to the alphas office and knocked three times.

"enter" I walk in to see the alpha and Luna, Luna Maria is my friend since I moved to Australia she had and still has brown hair beautiful dark green eyes and not a wrinkle in sight .shes about 5′6 an inch smaller than me. Alpha Nicholas on the other hand has dark black hair black eyes and is 6′4 and just like his wife has no wrinkles.Werewolves are way different to humans we age slower we con live up to the age of 300 if we find our mate but lycan's can live for thousands of years we're weaker than them but hold the same ounce of respect.

"hello alpha, Luna" I bow my head to them

"I would like to talk to you about your sons Kingston and Ashton " "what have those trouble makers done now?" Luna Maria asked shaking her head in disappointment

"well it seems that your sons have called my niece a crude word."

"oh yes how is Ava I've not seen that little rug rat for years how old is she now 16, 17?" "shes 17 alpha "

The alpha and Ava used to be close ever since I had Ava here every Easter I remember leaving her at the pack house when she was 5 since I had work to do I left her here to play with the other pups but instead she ended up annoying the alpha claiming to have seen a tree that reached Jupiter she argued with him about the tree while he just laughed at how funny she was at a young age, whenever I had her for Easter after that she always asked to go to the pack house so she could annoy the alpha. Since the alphas sons were apparently to 'old' to play with their dad Ava did instead she used to play games he thought he'd never play again from tag, to hide and go seek. She was like a second child to him.

"wow she's already 17. She's growing up fast. So what did my sons call her?"

"well she is apparently a whore" I say trying not to let the hurt and anger in my voice show.

"those stupid fucking idiotic morons I'm gonna so give them a piece of my fucking mind" the alpha yelled slamming his fists on the table while pushing himself out of his chair. Luna Maria scrambled to her mates trembling form

"honey, honey calm down, baby calm down" she says desperately while touching his arm then hugging him a mate is the only way to calm down your mate "we'll talk to them when they get back thank you for telling us we can't wait for you to bring her here we've missed her goodnight, Mary"

"night Nicholas night Maria I'll bring her over on the weekend for lunch"

I leave the pack house and get into my car and drive home. When I arrive I notice that its 01:13 am she must be in bed. I go to my room and change into my pajama and get into bed it's going to be a long week is my last thought before I drifted off