Chapter 7 Cuteness

"Thanks Chloe for the ride"i say unbuckling my seat belt

"no problem see you tomorrow"she says waving as i walk away.She drives away and i walk up to the house and unlock the front door with the key Aunt m gave me i walk into the house and straight to the kitchen and then the fridge to find Aunt Ms secret ice-cream stash which I KNOW she has underline know one no twice no thrice no a billion million times multiplied by itself cubed that how much I know she has a stash.I rummage around the freezer trying to find it but all I find is veg I move a box of pees and god it's like heaven it even glows I see it I see the ice-cream all flavors I grab out the chocolate, strawberry, vanilla, mint, raspberry, and blueberry next I grab a spoon then head to my room oh yes it's a Tuesday supernatural binge watch with my only source of company now ice cream.

I waddle to my room while balancing the ice-creams and the spoon in my mouth I finally make it into my room and switch the TV on and put the spoon on the top of my pyramid of ice-creams. I change into something more comfy e.g. Shorts and a batman t-shirt that I may or may not have stolen from Hunter since I couldn't bring him with me and that's when it hit me I'm gonna spend my 18th birthday without hunter who has been with me for my birthday since I can remember this just made me feel completely and fully deflated like a hot air balloon who just crashed into a skyscraper and popped.I switch the TV on and bring up Netflix and scroll to continue watching and select supernatural then I climb into the top of my bed with my ice creams and press play.

Three episodes nearly four I hear whining and scratching out back so I run to my window and look down to see three wolves the same as last nights I throw on the closest pair of shoes which are boots and grab my leather jacket and run down the stairs not forgetting the ice-cream I bring that with me I dash out the back door tripping in my leases which I didn't tie, and I see them the wolves next to the swinging chair lying down with their heads on their crossed paws awww. But once I stumble onto the porch all eyes turn to me and their heads rise and ears peak.

I walk towards them carefully and then sit on the seat the smallest and tallest stand-up and sit at my side looking at something in my hands that something is ice-cream "what?" I ask them "can't a girl bring a snack when seeing her wolves?" they just cock their heads to the side staring at the ice-cream while licking their lips.

"aww aren't yous cute little balls of Cuteness? yesh you are yesh you are" I say to them while scratching their heads and ears this just makes their tails wag and legs go along with pulling their heads side to side and squishing their cheeks. I just laugh at them they are all so cute even though they seem familiar, just like they did yesterday, well their eyes do but I just can't place them.

I look to the middle one who just watches I can see what it's doing it's pretending to be happy without being petted but I can see right through it I remove one of my hands then make a come here motion with my hand "here come here boy" he slowly comes towards me" that's right come here Common boy" he slowly rubs his head on the palm of my hand"good boy who's a good boy? You are yesh you are" I tell him and scratch his head which he enjoys since he pushes his head to my hand like a cat it also seems like it's trying to purr like a cat also but it just sounds like a growl "oh god what a terrible person I am I never named you!" I exclaim from nowhere which makes them confused stupid they can't understand you I mentally slap myself in the head and start to think of names "Okay you" I point to the big one "your midnight. You" I point to the medium one are gold and you"I point to the smallest "are harvest" they don't seem to mind their names so that's what I call them for the rest of the night I end up playing catch with them since they were in a happy mood they loved to compete for who can get the stick first. It the first time I have felt something other than sadness and boredom since I've been here and to think of it, it feels like they understand me stupid isn't it but it's true it's like we connect whatever that means like a puzzle, and that's how my night goes they end up getting tired I think or they knew that I was tired so they left but not without giving me kisses and then they left probably to go home when they were fully gone I went to bed and I drifted off into a wonderful dream an amazing one one filled with joy,the perfect world where i found love and got married had children.