Chapter 9 Boys POV

Kingston's POV:

I can't believe she never showed up tonight she didn't come to see us and I suspect its because of that boy who is he that wolf is anywhere near my mate she's mine, not his. "I don't think she's coming tonight" I say to my brothers in mind link I slowly walk back into the forest feeling my brothers behind me "let's hunt" I say and we walk till we catch sight of a deer which we chase.

Afterward, we hear movement "rogue" I mind link them we catch sight of a shadow and follow it I have no idea how long we did but I saw it come to the lake and I catch a scent my mouth waters at my mate I signal my head and bound towards her but making sure we don't make a sound we hide in the shrubs watching her as she looks into the lake I can sense her being calm I slowly step on a twig which makes her whirl round to see what caused it I watch her facial features change multiple times until I see fear which I don't want my mate to feel, slowly I emerge from the shrubs my brothers behind me a look of relief washes over her face I playfully stalk towards her and as she greets us I pounce to her my brothers doing the same I love it when she scratches behind my left ear.

After a while I just continue to listen to her I could never get tired of her she's so strange even though she probably thinks we can't understand her she continues to talk I admire her beauty I see her lean back so I lie down just in time because her head connects to my side her warmth traveling through me. I can see her fighting to stay awake but she fails she mumbles of as she falls more and more asleep but what catches my full attention is the last thing she says she said she loves us she loves us all. I'm so giddy but my focus comes back to her when she nuzzles her head more into me I move my head to my brothers in fear I've never felt this it's strange to have someone snuggling me sure I may be classed as a playboy but I've never slept with anyone I've only kissed them I couldn't give up the only thing I want to give my mate. A strange sensation travels through my body warming me to the core it's electric yet soothing.

My brothers move closer and finally practically lay on top of her keeping her warm their eyes start to close and their breathing gets heavy they have fallen asleep I rotate my head around to look at her face and ever so gently I place my chin on top of her head nuzzling myself into her silky smooth hair and I close my eyes sleep taking over but not completely I need to stay alert I fall into a light sleep enjoying her warmth thinking of why couldn't she like us as humans I know I'm shitty to her but I don't mean to be I just want her to love me and my wolf and how I feel ashamed of commenting on her eye an eye which is so beautiful in every way one that is unique just like her. I dream of our future

I'm sitting at the dining room table watching my mate clean the dishes in an oversized shirt with a round protruding belly while in black leggings and barefoot I turn my attention to the little pup I hold in my arms while it sucks on its bottle its big eyes looking at me I look round the table to also see my brothers doing the same thing they are all feeding baby's that look like mini them I place my baby into one of the bassinets and walk up to her and wrap my arms around her and her belly I can feel the movement inside of her belly which brings a smile to my face and tears to my eyes "Baby don't do that you scared me" she says turning around and hitting my shoulder "even as a wolf you are still scared?" "of course baby, I have little hubbas to look after," she said placing one hand on her stomach I cover hers with mine feeling one of the baby's kicks "you have little fighters in there," I tell her squeezing her hand in mine "oh tell me about them they keep me up at night," she says dramatically "her yous little mischief-makers let your mamma sleep at night bad baby's," I tell them off jokingly which makes her laugh "you know after these we should have more I love this look on you," I say rubbing her belly feeling them kick everywhere my hand goes "how many do you want?" she asked shocked "as many as you do I want little everybody's to fill up this house to the brim so we never get lonely even over the years there will still be baby's to be there and it won't feel like we lose a child every time they meet their mate and leave us," I say softly a tear falling out of my eye. Her hand wipes it away "oh baby come'ere" she says pulling me into a hug as more fall at the thought of losing my little girl my little angel my first child "baby I can hear your thaught remember" she tells me stroking my hair and shushing me "I'm sorry baby" I whisper "what for?" "for how I treated you in high-school what I said about your eye it's beautiful baby remember that" I tell her remorse filling my voice "oh baby that was a long time ago sure you made me feel awful but I forgive you I always will apart from if you sleep with someone else" she ends sternly which makes me laugh and hold her tighter it feels so right to hold her I love her so much and she doesn't even know it I feel more people surround her my brothers they hug her as well which makes her fall deeper into our embrace 'I'm home' I hear her think yes she is she's home.