Chapter 11 Mall Trip Boys POV

Kingston :

We wait until she's gone to go home we dash back home trying to sneak in through the doggy door that was installed for the pups, hoping our parent aren't awake just as we reach the stairs I the lights flicker on and I spot dad on the armchair reading a newspaper 'shit' I curse to myself

"Well well well what do we have here," he says looking up from the paper. "What time do you call this? It's what five in the morning and your just getting home now what was so important a booty call a party what?"

I look down in shame since I knew he directs the booty call statement towards me I feel so unfaithful and ashamed "well? Oh for god sake SHIFT" he commands and we do "and cover-up too" I spot mom walking down the stairs with shorts which she passes to me Greyson and Ashton we quickly put them on then straighten up. "where were you?" he askes numbly "don't make me repeat myself"

"We were with our mate" I reply keeping up a tough facade not wanting it to break.

"mate? Mate? What mate?" he asks confused. I mentally slap myself for not telling them. "our mate" I reply back "since when did you have a mate?" mom asks "first day of school" I reply "yea when you bullied her" Greyson interrupts "What how could you do that son" father harshly says.

I just shrug and walk into the hall and up the stairs. Ignoring his calls for me to get back down there.

Ashton's POV:

I watch my brother stomp his way up the stairs as father calls for him to come back but he is cut off by the slamming of a door Kingston door.

I look back to my parents hoping they don't tell at me but my luck sucks "son really your mate and you bullied her?" he asks disappointed. I look down at my bare feet ashamed they think Kingston started it when it was me "and Greyson how could you. you are my best-behaved child but this isn't the first time" he continued then it struck me grey didn't do anything wrong and he takes the blame whenever we do something disrespectful.

I open and close my mouth like a fish out of water and I finally say something "it was all me father I bullied her I started it" I say finally the guilt coming off my chest "you did what?!" "I started it it was my fault don't punish my brothers," I say "fine your grounded for two weeks no electronics, I hope to see them on my desk tomorrow and you can only leave your room for breakfast lunch and dinner and school now get to your room," he said sternly I did just that I went to my room and gathered my electronics and going towards my bookcase and grabbing some novels I can read during being grounded.

Greyson POV:

I look towards mother to see if I can see any indication that I'm going to be yelled at next. Thankfully I don't see any "son you know we know you wouldn't do that right?" mother says after a short pause. I nod "now tell me who's your mate? Is she pretty beautiful smart?" she bombards me with questions yes mother she is she's wonderful kind, funny " " oh good now whats this beauty's name? "

" Ava. Ava Smith "I say to them I see an ounce of shock on their faces before it's gone" that's a lovely name now go tell your brother he's not grounded, "she says referring to Kingston I nod and walk to Kingston room. Afterward, I go to mine prepared to get some more rest.

Kingston's POV:

We watch her as she slugged around the mall creepy I know but I couldn't help it. I also couldn't get her words out of my head from the previous night. She's way different than I thought she doesn't like the mall which is a big surprise along with that she likes plain clothes, not something too flashy or bright. I don't know how but it makes me like her more and it's strange to feel like that I've never felt like this and it scares me what If I'm not what she wants what if she doesn't accept me.