Chapter 10 Who Doesn't Like Their Birthday

I woke to something wet on my face nudging me. I snuggled further into the fluffy soft pillow. Wait. Wait a minute I don't have a fluffy pillow. I open my eyes but the light blinded me so I close them again then open them slowly again I lift my arm and rub the sleep out of my eyes. I stretch my arms above my head as I sit up. i look around unsure of where I am.slowly it comes back to me.i fell asleep in the woods with wolves. I quickly look around to see if they are still here. i let out a sigh of relief when I see them I look around trying to find what was nudging me and found out it was Midnight. I grab my phone from my pants pocket to see my missed alarm and that its 5:23 am

"morning boy," I say yawning and lazily patting his big head. it's soooo soft.

I look to the others that are stretching like big lazy cats it's so cute. They rise and shake their fur moving with their bodies. They soon walk up yo me and lick my face in which I pull away and wipe my face with my arm removing well trying to remove the slobber. I get up into a crouch and push myself up my bones popping as I rise to my feet and stretch removing all the tension from my body. I know I have to go back home but I don't want to but if I do I could get a couple more hours sleep before I have to go to the mall.

"I really don't want to go boys but I have to," I say solemnly "I really don't want to but I have to I need to get more sleep and the go to the mall ugh," I tell them they just look up at me with big cute eyes and soon Midnight stands up and stretches like they understand me the start walking and just like they know I'm not following they turn their heads towards me like they ate motioning for me to join. I start to follow them midnight in front and the others on either side of me escorting me it seems.

After a short walk I find myself back in the garden I pat their heads and say bye before I sneak into the house lock the door and creep upstairs. I make it to my room undetected. 'I should be a spy' u think to myself then I strip and climb into my bed throwing my blanket over my body and snuggling into my pillow but some hook w I can't get yo sleep as easy as I normally could and did earlier this morning. 'Must be the warmth midnight cocooned me with' I think and just remembering the way it felt I fall back asleep but not before setting an alarm.

I awake to my alarm blaring through the speaker on my phone. I role over pulling myself from the dark place of the dream world. I slam the alarm off and crawl off the bed and to the bathroom. I had a quick cold shower to wake me up. I stepped out and wrapped my towel around me and walked to the sink, I brushed my teeth then went back into my room I grabbed a pair of black shorts my red flannel shirt, fishnet tights with black socks and black combat boots. I quickly curl the ends o my hair put my shades in the top of my head grab my phone which has an I'm thinking with a loading icon on the case and put my debit card in the back and then put that in my back pocket I then put on some light mascara and lip gloss since I'm not a big fan of makeup sometimes and finally I leave the room and head straight downstairs and into the kitchen and to the coffee maker and grab a cup I then sit between my aunt and Hunter and set my coffee down and dig into my breakfast which was French toast and bacon.

"good morning sleeping beauty," hunter says after finishing what he was chewing.

I just give him my famous glare and middle finger"hey hey calm down" he said putting his hands up In surrender "just greeting my favorite girl not my fault she's not a morning person" he said laughing I just glare and eat.

"happy birthday Ava" Aunty M speaks up after Hunter's rant on how evil I look.

"Aunt M you know I don't like it," I say rolling my eyes

"hey I don't care you're my nice and I can and will wish you a happy birthday now I have a gift for you. Here" she puts an envelope in my hand I tear it open to find a card, money, and a play store card. Great I can put more money on my account and buy more music

"Thank you," I say looking her in the eye.

After breakfast, I hear a horn outside so I grab Hunter and leave. I see Charlie behind the wheel of one of the cars with Charlie in the passenger seat and Sam and Jack in the back cuddling outside my house. The next car is driven by Chloe with Molly and Caleb kissing in the back seats. I wave at Chloe getting her attention she nods her head to me I point to my car and she nods in understanding then points to Hunter in question. I just make a signal of later and get into my car Hunter in tow. Both cars drive forward and I follow them.

I don't know how long it took but we finally arrived at the mall it was quite large so large you could tell there were tones of shops ready to be raised by the one and only me.