Chapter 8 There Goes Breakfast

I'm back at this shitty hell hole yes you guessed right it's school yey note the sarcasm its Wednesday and can't be any worse my first lessons are torcher and my later lessons will be torcher since drumroll... I... Have... Double... P. E. Yey double sports great yea yea I know I tried out for some sports teams but still it's sports and during school and before lunch damn the world and today's heat it hotter that when I got here literally I feel like I would melt like a ice-cream today I had to even put sunscreen on since I burn terribly in the sun and I Brought some bottles of water that my aunt froze last night and I have one that has ice cubes in so I am in ice heaven it also didn't help that I am always hot and now I'm going to be hotter I even brought perfume I left my leather jacket at home and brought my denim one and my trusty sunglasses and I brought the sunscreen I also couldn't be bothered with boots so I wore flats which have ribbons that you tie round your ankle but they go well with the outfit I also didn't bother with socks because common its hot like desert hot and I'm not the only one everyone was practically wearing the same thing as me but I put my hair up today so it wouldnt stick to me.

I get out of my aunts car" bye Aunt m "

" bye Ava stay cool "

" I will, "I tell her then she leaves to go to work I slip my shades on and sip my ice coffee yes I forgot to say we done a quick detour to a cafe where we both got ice coffees.

I walk into the doors and immediately spot Chloe and the gang I sneak up to Chloe the others look at me but I put my finger over my lips and shush them they do as their told and once I'm close to her I pounce and dig my hands into her shoulders "ahhhhh Ava" she slaps me on the head"ow what the hell? " " don't you fudging ask me what the hell I would have killed you" she yells but I can't do anything but snicker since she is red like a lobster "yea, yea I bet you could anyway hi guys" "hey Av's," they say in unison it's creepy "so how is everyone heat ridden day today?" I say taking a sip of my ice coffee and shaking it around to make sure I have ice left" hotting great is that ice?" molly asks. Coming out of her boyfriends hold "yep just picked up this bad boy before I got here" "oh what I wouldn't do for ice" she whines then looks to her boyfriend "no babe" he says knowing what she's going to ask for "but babyyyy I want ice" "babe there is no ice" "yes there is" "where?" "you have ice it's in your bag and in your bottle" he just looks so guilty be then takes off his backpack and pulls out a bottle which is half ice and half water "thanks babe," she says them snatched it out his hand and drinks it she looks content "so guys who wants to bet they the teachers will make us do something outside all together," one of the twins asks. "I bet it" I say I learned yesterday that he was the designated betting machine "I don't," Chloe says everyone bit Chloe vetted on it and she looked defeated but luckily the bell rung.

After class it was time for P. E. Hallelujah we walked to the changing rooms and to are lockers I changed into the school sports kit and it was awful luckily I war a sports bra today I learned you are allowed to take your top of along as you are wearing a sports bra so that's how me, Chloe, molly and the rest of the girls left wearing our gym clothes minus the top I also brought a bottle of frozen water that started to melt and we all walk outside to the field we were told to go there while we got into the changing room we were also told that we were going to me doing the same thing as the boys which was running thankfully I was good at running and we were aslo allowed are phones since our shorts actually had a pocket for our phones which I was super grateful for once everyone was on the field girls in sports bras and boys in no tops at all the teachers started to yell" OK LADY'S AND GENTLEMEN SINCE ITS SUCH A NICE DAY YOU WILL BE RUNNING TRACK YOU HAVE TO COMPLETE FOUR ROUNDS THEN YOU CAN DO WHATEVER NOW GO" and just like that people started running but not before hitting play on their phones.

I started at a slow pace since I know what I am doing where some others just sprinted of halfway round I started to speed up while the ones who sprinted were now crawling at the back by the second lap I had caught up with most of the boys by most I mean the fit ones Chloe was at the back with molly since they didn't have very good stamina by the end of the second lap I was running behind Greyson and I wasn't really running but I was kind of well prowling he was caught up In his music so that gave me a perfect opportunity to scare him. I carefully made my steps silent them I pounced OK don't judge but I have a habit of scaring people. I went to dig my hands into his shoulder blades but he caught me "ahh haha let me go Greyson!" I yelled since he trapped my hands which turned everyone's attention to us apart from the teachers who were lounging about "no can do Ava bear you see you tried to scare me and I caught you so I can't until you apologize and find a different way" "ugh fine now let me go and I swear I will find a way to scare you one day" he nods and lets my hands go I run next to him and by the end of the third we are ahead of everyone along with his brothers "hey Ash grey and um new girl race you all to the finish "Kingston said and then started to speed off I looked at grey for permission since he knew from our chat at lunch yesterday that I was competitive if I could chase his brother"go ahead Av's hey Ash watch this." I heard him say when I started to speed of I caught up to Kingston at the halfway point and then I sped up which made him speed up but somehow I was still ahead it was close to the finish at he caught up with me but before he could get ahead I dashed off but he caught up and I bounded across the finish line then done a cartwheel and back flip then faced him"haha In your face in your face what was it like eating my dust hu hu booyah "

" no I won "

" no, I won," I said

"no I won," he said getting in my face

"no, I did"

"I did"

"I did"

"um guys why don't you cool off"

"Why should I, I won and she can't handle it"

"I. Won. " a growl ripped through my words and that's when I noticed it came from me they boys look at me confused "okay you won" Kingston says defeated and I then turn happy and do my victory dance which is stupid and catches attention but I don't stop I just dance in circles and hold my middle finger up to people who are giving me funny looks I then stop and dive onto grey "you see that grey I won I won ha ha look at your brother he's so sad sorry Kingey but I won fair and square" I laugh and get down then spin him in circles with me while I'm grabbing his hands and making him do a weird arm dance I then make myself dizzy and fall to the ground I'm fit's of giggles even though its not funny that I feel like I'm going to be sick I just keep on giggling like a maniac that just discovered killing while Inhaling helium is the best combo.

"um grey" I say looking over to him"Ava you feeling okay? "he me asks with concern in his voice" um I think I think I might be"i suddenly turn to my side and puke up what I had for breakfast and my ice coffee all over the grass "oh shit" one of them says and pull me up of the ground and onto my feet I go to barf again but I end up doing it in the bin thank god I feel someone moving my hair back while I heave before throwing up again yep you heard what I said again my throat is burning and the taste is reached "hey hey take deep breaths make sure it all finished with" I hear someone tell me and that's what I do I take deep breaths to make sure it's all gone and once I'm sure it is I start to straighten up I tiredly look behind me to see Greyson behind me tubing my back while Kingston was holding back my hair and Ashton was making sure I was up straight and got going to fall "oh my god are you okay" I hear a voice ask i look to see Chloe looking at me with concern in her eyes "I'm good I think I need to have a shower and maybe go home" "sure thing. Guys you can let her go I've got her" she says and they all let go of me while Chloe helps me get to the changing room.

"hey Chloe can you give me my towel," I say from behind the curtain "sure here" she posts it in I wrap it around my body and walk out the shower stall and to my locker, I grab some spare clothes then go back to the stall and change into them I walk back out drying my hair with my towel "okay now to the cafeteria since the nice nurse is off and this one won't let you go home." "wait do you have a spare toothbrush?" I ask her "your lucky I do I normally get sick so I always have one here" she hands me one and I brush my teeth making sure to remove the taste of puke which is discussing I throw the brush away then shove my things into my bag and head out the changing room after Chloe got changed. We make our way to the cafeteria.