Boys Povs Chapter 2

Kingston's POV:

My my what a day I think. What a day indeed our patrol saw a car come into here today but they smelt wolf so there must be a new wolf In town worse thing about it though is they act like I give a shit when I don't all I care about it at all. All I care about at this moment is finding my mate just like my other brothers were triplets there's me Kingston I have blue eyes midnight black hair a square jaw am 6'3 and very muscular what can you expect I'm a werewolf i'm going to be the next Alpha then Ashton is going to be my beta since he was born second Ashton has dark brown hair green eyes and is 6'3 muscular and is quite the player well we all are and my third in command is Greyson he has black hair sharp nose blue green eyes and is also 6'3 and muscular we do have a similar look but you can tell us apart we are badboys of wolf crest High school and famous players we are all on the football team and women are lucky to ever bed one of us we all are waiting for are mates but it doesn't mean we can't have some fun while we're at it I can only take over once I mate and Mark my mate then I will be the alpha but I wonder even if my mate is out there or even alive what she looks like will she be like the females here a bimbo or will he be pure and waiting for her mate but I guess I'm going to have to wait and see.

Ashton's POV:

I can't wait to find my mate just as much as the last un-mated wolf but I think I've caught her this morning I was patrolling and a car drove by but it left behind this smell of lavender and vanilla and watermelon it was heaven but I heard like we all did growing up that if you can smell a scent heavenly that it may be your mate the moon goddess created one for us so we should accept her or him no matter what but if she is here then it may mean my playboy days will be over but I don't want that to happen yet.

Greyson's POV:

Ashton hasn't shut up about smelling his so-called mate and it runs a spike of jealousy through me why has he smelt and may have found her when I haven't it was so not fair but life isn't fair so we have to forgive and move on. But I don't know how I will do that it just sounds wrong to me that he has found His mate when me and Kingston haven't but I guess it's the part of life and as the saying goes the the show must go on.