Chapter 28 Good girl

Sorry for the wait i've been busy with work and school hope you enjoy some steamy love.

" no sweet, I'm not," he said. His voice deep, eyes dark, and his hand clutching my lollipop stick in a death grip.

"but-but," I stutter. I don't know how I didn't notice sooner,

"don't feel stupid sweet, I made sure to use the change" his voice was deeper than greys and very hot.

" now will you behave with that lollipop," he asked harshly, subconsciously I shook my head which made him growl and grab my arm before pulling me with him towards an empty aisle at the back of the store.

"what-" I'm interrupted by his clawed hand clamped over my mouth and his face in my neck his heavy breaths hitting the back of my ear my heart stops as I await for what he was going to do I couldn't think I couldn't speak all I could feel was him. I let out a gasp as his lips close over the skin behind my ear a soft moan left my mouth even when his hand was covering it he sent tingles down my neck

" shh don't make a sound" he whispered I didn't know what he was going to do but I certainly didn't expect him to lift me and put my legs around his waist.

"so precious," he said nevertheless I don't think it was meant to be said out loud his hand slowly left my mouth and I took in a harsh breath his lips moved from my ear to my head slowly before moving down and ending on my lips which I immediately responded too.

His kiss was harsh and desperate, as he pulled me flush against him his hands were on my waist and the claws on his hand I could feel through my dress. lifting my hand I cupped his cheek, the other winded around his neck as he pushed me against the shelf.

His hand moved up my side as the kiss became deeper and more frantic, his hand had reached my face the claws lightly rubbing on my cheek while his palm cupped my jaw. His hips hit mine but his crotch didn't reach mine but before I knew it I was on both my feet as he straightened out before sorting my dress out and grabbing my hand before pulling me back to our cart and pushing it towards the check out his large hand gripping mine as he pulled me out the bags in his spare hand.

as we reached the car he threw them into the trunk before helping me in the car. buckling himself in he took off going way past the speed limit.

Before I knew it we were at his house and I was being pulled out of the car and into the house.

reaching a room at the top of the stairs he pushed me in and locked it before pinning me against the door and devouring my mouth.

his hands frantically roamed my body as his frame crushed me not that I minded. he was animalistic and rough completely different from grey and I for some reason liked the roughness of it.

hooking my legs around his waist made a deep growl surface which made my panties dampen.

" mmm, my sweet you want me? you need me?" he teased his breath hitting my neck as he sucked on it

"mmm" I moaned nodding my head in agreement

"I know you do sweet I know you do and so does grey he wants this so much it hurts him just like it hurts me " he whispered trailing up my neck making my back arch. my breasts pressed against his chest as his arm wound around my back and before I knew it I was on a soft surface with his legs resting either side of me his lips however never left mine.

pulling back he sat on his legs watching me while he smoothed his fingers down from the valley of my breasts to my waist. as he reached my waist I was breathing heavily my chest moving up and down rapidly

"my little sweet are you hot, wet, needy?" he questioned his eyes dark nodding I reach for his hand which he lets me take and I place it over my heart getting the hint he slowly unbuttons the top oft he dress before leaning back up and over me hip lips slowly sucking on the exposed flesh the same hand rests on my breast over my heart as it beat fastly his spare hand was moving my dress up and bunched it at my hips as he buried his clothed crotch against mine he was hard and I think I could feel it pulsing rubbing himself against me I moaned loudly before covering my mouth with my hand to prevent more noise escaping.

"don't" he whispered removing my hand from my mouth

"moan for me," he said before his hand moves my panties aside and pushed a finger into my core making my back arch and breasts reach for the sky as a moan fell from my lips

"Good girl," he said moving his finger before adding another one making my cry out his were much bigger than mine and gave more pleasure pulling and pushing them he sucked on my neck whispering naughty things closing my eyes rest my head back as he moves them faster.

panting I feel a fluttering my stomach

" shh good girl hold it sweet hold it " he commanded as he moved them fast as his thumb rubbed against my nub making y legs shake

"good hold it " he muttered before moving them faster than before which made my back arch of the bed

" good now let go for me," he said just as I spasmed and collapsed not once did he stop until I was flat on the bed breathing heavily my vision slightly spotted

kissing me on the head he snuggled into me

"such a good girl" his voice was different again more soft and calm as his breath hit my neck making me wince just then did I realize the pain opening my eyes I see his mouth a slight bit of blood in the corners and on his bottom lip. Reaching my hand up I touch the wound feeling it close under my fingertips, looking back up to his eyes I see concern and tenderness.

Opening my arms he falls on top of me hs arms going around my waist as mine hug his back as he snuggled into me. my grey was back I thought as I closed my eyes.

A/N: grammar may be bad i'll edit it another time.

random question: escape room or maze?