Chapter 22 Dream?

it was hard for me to write parts of this chapter as I love animals no matter what type I hate hunters, poachers, and that its part of the food chain but its life. and thank my brother for making me watch the nature channel as a joke so I have seen animals attack their prey.

(No animals were harmed in the making of this chapter)

taking off through the trees I have no control over my body its like I'm not there like someone else is controlling me. It felt like I was dreaming and I think I am feeling my paws hit the ground below me I started to realize what this dream was about it was about freedom about getting away from problems so I watched as I was running for ages.

my behind was in the air wiggling as I had my gaze locked on the deer the front of my body was down and I felt the need to pounce so I did and I landed on the deer my jaw locking on its neck as my head shook soon it went limp in my mouth the metallic taste of blood coated my tongue. setting the animal on the ground I tore into it the meat sliding down my throat as the blood coated my muzzle.

finishing off the animal leaving a carcass i walked again through the green and brown.

Arriving at a lake I drank before lying down and closing my eyes I knew it was going to be a dream in a dream until noise came from the bushes behind me whirling around I'm met with three red wolves snarling their teeth showing eyes were red as blood and their stench made my eyes water their figures were frail and bone fur missing in some places I just watched as my body got up and snarled back before they lunged teeth bared and sinking into my flesh causing me to cry my teeth kept snapping at them before diving into the closet ones neck shaking my head continuously until i heard a snap doing it with the other two I finally run away.

four weeks later

waking up I stretch my bones cracking this dream seems to be going on forever shaking the leaves off every movement making me cry out every wound stung and ached as they re-opened i felt so hungry like I haven't eaten anything in weeks walking around sniffing for anything I soon feel my legs give out and I collapse.

waking up warmth surrounding me I crack open my eyes to reveal a fireplace which flames flicker against the floor warming me up raising my head I look around the familiar room its the living room of the boy's house getting up I find that I'm still dreaming, I'm still a wolf looking around I spot the couch which was moved back to its original place. however, I'm startled when the kitchen door opens and Kingston walks in with a plate of raw meat and places it in front of me looking at it then at him I dive in its a dream, right? so nothing to be nervous about finishing it I circled and lay down licking my paws

"Ava?" he said which made me look at him

" this is real Ava," he said to which I went into shock since its not

" it is Ava look at my hands you have extra fingers in dreams I have five fingers on each" counting them I realized what was happening was real I eas a wolf. my heart started to beat so fast I thought it would beat right out of my chest. 'it's not real, it's not real' i chanted over and over I was scared I don't know what's happening. whining I cower away as his hand goes to touch me I'm a freak shaking I back away till I'm against the wall.

"Hey, hey it's okay," he said coming towards me

"were the same okay the same," he said taking off his shirt before starting on his belt buckle

"Kingston!" a voice called from the kitchen

"don't get naked in front of the poor girl go behind the wall!" the woman shouted

"fine mom I don't see the point" he yelled back before going behind the wall before cracking noises were heard and I cringed, soon from behind the wall, a wolf appeared he was large and familiar he was the wolf I called midnight but it couldn't be, could it?

'yes it can your a wolf as well' someone said looking around I saw nothing

'im your wolf Ava I'm Eve we are the same you and I' she said

'it's just my conscience' i told myself as well as it was a dream a very realistic one 'im just sleeping on the floor during game night since its snowing that's all'

shaking my head I go to bolt however the wolf dives on top of me pinning me down while it whines sniffing my neck while its distracter I flip us over and bite into its neck attempting to wound it however it sends a rush especially when it flips me over again and sinks its fangs into my neck that's when I feel some sort of pleasure a pleasure that sends my body to life it soon lets go of my neck before liking the wound while I'm paralyzed underneath it however something I remember my friend's dog done to my leg the wolf goes to mount me and that's when I run into the kitchen and behind a large man who just looks at me I cower behind him hoping if it attacks it attacks him.

the man's hand goes behind him and onto my head which makes me feel giddy as he scratches my ears.

" Kingston you're scaring the girl," the man said his voice was deep and commanding it was strong and authoritative like a drill Sargent.

peeking in between the man's legs I see the wolf's bones move and fur retreat into the figure which becomes someone I know well...Kingston a very naked Kingston 'wow' i think and avert my eyes not looking at his uh thing his large thing the man somehow covers my eyes

" fr god sake put some clothes on!" he yells I can't see anything but hear small footsteps and the rustling of clothes the man uncovers my eyes and I now see Kingston in a pair of basketball shorts but what I really notice is, the bite on his neck I must have done that since it had blood around it.

" ha, you just got marked by your mate who doesn't know what she's done that's so..so-" the man bursts out laughing as I wonder what mark is looking around as if it would give me the answers I see a woman she looks so familiar being an explorer I sneak from behind the man and in front the woman rubbing my head against her leg since I somehow want to be petted. looking down at me she smiles and rubs my head

"What a beautiful creature you are ava " she compliments to which i feel like smiling

"oh hun shes smiling you should see this " the women yells to which the man turns and I finally see his face I remember him I was friends with him as a kid when I visited aunt mary we always visited him and his sons but they wouldn't play with me but he did

" Remember me?" he asked to which I nodded and he broke out in a grin as Kingston whined

"that's no fare she remembers you and you smile I remember you since your my father and you never once smile unless your laughing at me unfair" he sassed before crossing his arms

" oh, son so jealous your the one who never liked poor sweet Ava as a child shes my best friend unlike my oldest son because quote un-quote you're too old to play with your father," the man said making me feel like laughing I remember him he was so funny when I was a child.

"I would have if you begged," Kingston said looking away

"Alright, enough nonsense I'm taking Ava to her room and try to show her how to shift back so she can go home to Mary who's been worried sick you boys watcha football game or whatever, " the woman said walking away as I follow her upstairs shes pretty no wonder the boys are so handsome their mother and father are good looking.

closing the door after I enter she looks it before sitting on the bed which I jumped up on alright let's start-"