Chapter 13 headache from hell

Have you ever had the feeling like little evil gremlins are shredding your skull inside out? Well, that's how I feel right now and boy I hate it. I've actually forgotten what a hangover had felt like and now I remember how much I hate it. However, I'm so comfortable and feel like I'm in heaven. However, that goes out the window when I roll over and feel my body hit something solid. I groan and cover my eyes hating that the curtains are open and blinding me I groan and turn to my other side so the sun is hitting my back and curl into a ball while one of my hands reaches upwards and pull the duvet off the bed and over me.
_______________________________________

"How the hell can she sleep like that?"

"God knows"

"wanna wake her up"

"have you ever heard the expressions don't poke a sleeping wolf?"

"I think you mean bear"

"no, I don't"

"will you for god sake let her sleep she's tired"

"she could be dead"

"no, she's not now everyone out!"
_______________________________________

I groan lifting my body upwards my muscles screaming in protest.

I open my eyes peering round to find myself on the floor curled up on my blankets. And in yesterday's dress ugh. I granny walk towards the bathroom all I need now is a cain. I peel my dress off and my garments and get into the shower and turn it on screening when freezing cold water hit me I fiddle around till it's on the right temperature. I rest my head on the wall closing my eyes while the waterfalls down my back releasing all the tension.

Flashes of last night flash across my eyes the drinking, the dancing, the joking around and finally.... the kiss. The kiss jolts my eyes open my heart beating fifty miles to a dozen my breath picks up I can't believe I did that I can't believe I kissed him well he kissed me but still I kissed him back and I hate to admit it but it was heaven. Kissing him was actually heaven how soft lips, the heat of his body against mine, the way he made me feel, the way I wanted to grind... Stop! I scream to myself I won't even go there I bang the shower off and step out grabbing my towel and wrapping it around myself walking back into my room.

"well look who it is. Sleeping beauty is finally awake" Hunter said giving me the fright of my life "Jesus christ don't so that!" I yell going towards my closet and looking for something to wear.

Not being bothered I give up an go to my dresser and grab a pair of leggings and my big blue flannel shirt and underwear I go back into the bathroom and change rolling the sleeves up to my elbows I walk out pulling my hair into a messy ponytail not caring on how I look I then grab a pair of fluffy socks and pull them on my feed then shuffle out of my room.

"good afternoon" aunty m said as I walked into the kitchen and plonking myself at the kitchen island and resting my head on my crossed arms

"for god sake close the blinds" I groan

"that's what you get for getting drunk," she says placing a plate of food next to me. I only know that because of the smell

"now eat then you can do all the miserable groaning you want" she says walking away I look towards the plate and give a dissatisfied groan and grab it. Ugh, I hate food. I grab a piece of bacon and put it in my mouth.

After I eat I make my way to my bedroom and close the curtains then climb onto my bed keeping the room in darkness.

However, since my luck is that bad Someone walks in "damn it's dark in here" Hunter says sitting on the edge of my bed stroking my hair I lean into his hand and roll over only to come face to face with not Hunter but Kingston. I scramble towards the other side of the bed avoiding him the memories of last night's kiss crossing my eyes.

"I'm not going to hurt you. I'm just checking on you" he says reaching over his hand hovering over my cheek however he doesn't touch it he retracts his hand back and places it on kid knee.

"so how are you feeling?" he asks awkwardly looking away

"fine just a headache from hell but you know fine"

"that's good um anyway I should uh go," he says getting up.

Before I can register anything I ask

"can you stay? " I mentally facepalm myself you just asked a guy who is mean to you and you kissed to stay, stupid stupid.

"if you want," he says coming back over to my bed and sitting on the edge of it.

I pat the space next to me to tell him to sit next to me. He awkwardly complies sitting next to my curled up body.

"so... Um, wanna watch a movie?" I ask breaking the silence

"if you want" he says I grab the remote from my bedside table and switch on Netflix and click onto a movie I was planning on watching today. 'Annabelle' I love watching horrors.

I press play and watch as it starts. Somehow my head ends up on his stomach while one of his hands plays with my hair and the other is wrapped around me crushing my body into his. Everyone something scary happens he jumps which makes me giggle and him sigh. I've never seen a male who's scared of horror movies and it just makes me laugh who would have thought a big buff man would be scared of a possessed doll, not me that's who. Sometime in I fall asleep from the ache in my head. And the soothing comfort he brings

Kingston's POV:

'Okay, will someone tell me how the fuck she could fall asleep watching a horror movie please tell me. ' I think to myself pulling her body closer to mine how does she not have nightmares please tell me I hate this yet I cannot look away u watch as that evil moves it's horrifying deciding that I've had enough I pry the rote out of her sleeping hands finding it hard to since she has quite the grip on it finally I am able to turn it off. I look around the room to spot anything moving I spot a stuffed animal in the corner of the room. I watch it till I fall asleep

A/N sorry for the wait I've been busy and forgot to post a new chapter hope you get more insight into Kingston who knew the big bad werewolf was scared of horror movies