Chapter 12 forest party

I try to hold still as Molly puts makeup on my face and Sam curlers my hair but I can't help but laugh at Chloe's dancing or what's supposed to be dancing it just looks like she's having a seizure.

Soon my make up is finished and so is the other girls so now all we are looking for is a dress to put on I try to find a dress but I just can't "hey Chloe which one goes this or ti's?" I ask showing her a baby blue and a scarlet red "neither. Oh wait I think this one will" she says pulling a dress I don't recognize out of my shopping bags "I don't remember getting that" I sate looking at it in confusion "I do you got this fourth" "okay say going into the bathroom I must have forgotten I put the dress on and don't know how I don't remember getting it.

The dress is all black with hints of red that go well with my skin tone. It reaches mid tight but the lace on top of it goes a tad bit lower the straps on the dress go over my shoulder while the lace goes off the shoulder and attaches to the back the dress though has a low cut but only low enough to see the top of my breasts the lace has a leafy pattern. The back has a bow that is connected to the dress where you tie it after you have zipped the back up I can feel the silk caress my skin as I fasten it up it has red jewels across the top. I walk out of the bathroom and everyone is silent "what?" I ask the silence becomes unbearable "you look lovely" Chloe said breaking the silence "really?" I ask as I look in the full-length mirror "of course you do" she says before she walks to my closest and pulls out a pair of shoes and then walks back and hands them to me they are toe-less high heeled pumps that are the same color as my dress I slip them on and go over to my dresser and open my jewelry box and pull out a necklace its a silver fox which I got for Christmas along with a Pandora necklace which I loved in the autumn line and just had to have it.

I look at myself in the mirror and twirl around I fluff my curled hair and watch the others rushing around talking on their phones to their boyfriends while taking selfies. "hey Aves come join" Molly said waving her hand to me, I sigh and walk towards the group to which they pull me in "smile" molly said smiling into the camera we all do the same and she clicks a photo of us then we disperse grabbing our clutches and heading out the door downstairs where Hunter is "you look hot ladies" he says bluntly as he spots us. Getting up and grabbing his jacket he follows us towards Chloe's car.

We arrive in the forest pulling up towards a lot of other cars. I step out my feet crunching on a twig and dry leaves. Once everyone's out Chloe locks the car and starts walking further into the woods. I follow since I have no clue where we are going.

I follow them for what seems like forever until we hit a clearing. It's filled with students dancing with red cups in their hand's beer kegs scattered a ping pong table and when I look over we'll try to I spot there is a mini beach with more people dancing and some swimming.

"come," Sam said leading us to where the boys are drinking next to a keg. "Babe" Molly yells and runs into her boyfriend's arms and Sam does the exact same thing. While me Hunter and Chloe just look around awkwardly. "want one?" Chloe asks handing me and hunter a drink. We accept and down it, it has a weird tang but oh well.

God knows how many drinks later I'm dancing with the girls in the sea of other people while grinding on Hunter who's hands are on my hips. I twirl around and suddenly spot Kingston who's eyes are locked on me following every movement I make.

"I'm gonna go get another I'm out" I slur to him and stumble away towards a keg. "I think you've had enough," says a voice behind me I spin around knocking myself dizzy I grab my head trying to make it stop. i slowly cast my eyes up to come face to face with Kingston. "woopty woo its the brooding Prince keep away I don't wanna catch it" I slur towards him shoving him away but he doesn't budge "you've definitely had enough" he says grabbing the cup out of my hand and tossing the contents out onto the ground.

"your mean" I sulk crossing my arms over my chest and letting out a huff of breath "hey no I'm not your just drunk," he says just as I feel like I'm falling to the side. I suddenly feel arms wrap around me and I get pulled into a warm body and the body starts to move pulling me with it.

God knows how long later I'm at the edge of the beach section "let's go and have a swim" I say jumping trying to take my dress off. warm hands cover mine that is tugging the fabric up and pull my hands away letting the dress drop back down "no swimming but here" he says picking me up and sitting me on a broken tree trunk and pulling my feet towards him he carefully removes my shoes and puts them next to the trunk then he removes his shoes and socks then picks me back up and walks towards the water. "drop" he says "huh?" "your feet," he says and then I notice my feet are curled up so I drop them and feel a rush of coldness cover my feet.

I look towards him in question "what?" he asks giving me a curious look "why are you being nice?" I ask him since the last time I met him he was how to put it politely a dick. "because I know you won't remember this" he states bluntly "yea your right *hick-up* about that" I admit "and because well I feel regret and want to ask you of forgiveness and since you won't remember this and tis hurts to say but you won the race and i'm glad your okay" he continues. 'what am I meant to say to that' I think to myself. I nod " i knew i won and I forgive you" I blurt out. A grin spreads across his face and he turns me to face himself and crushes me into a bone-crushing hug as he nuzzles into my neck and whispers "thank you" over and over again. I smile at that "he's so cute" I say without realizing it and he pulls away looking at me with something I can't explain " I'm sorry" he says cupping my cheek with his warm large hand which I subconsciously lean into. "you shouldn't wear these" he says removing my shades which I put on once I got out the car. I go to grab them while I keep my eyes and head down but he pulls them further away and shoves them in his back pocket. He lifts my chin to look at him but I look anywhere but him "Ava it alright you're beautiful. Your eyes are beautiful" he says running the tip of his finger under my cloudy eye which I can feel but not see.

"your so beautiful, so unique, so so, mine," he says but before I can question it he pulls my face forward and puts a light kiss on my lips then leans away I look up my eyes searching his face my eyes flicker down to his lips as do his look at mine. He quickly pulls me into him wrapping his spare arm around my waist then pulling me into a deep scorching kiss. His lips move over mine and I can't do anything but respond my lips hesitantly moving following his actions. He deepens the kiss swiping his tongue across the seam of my lips to which I open and he dives in his tongue battling mine and winning he pulls me tighter to his body so no air can pass through my hands run up and down his back not knowing where to put them I put them around his neck pulling his head deeper and I run one of my hands through his soft hair. I pull away sucking in oxygen but he continues he kisses along my cheek down to my neck until he reaches a spot on my neck and I moan as he grazes his teeth along it. He kisses back up and his lips close in on my mouth again his hands go lower until they are on the top of my butt then he goes under and pushes me upwards, my legs instinctively wrap around his torso not once breaking the kiss. Something that feels so right something that makes sparks flow through my body head to toes. I pull away to yawn and then snuggle my head into the crook of his neck. He holds me tighter as my eyes start to droop "shh shh baby I got you, shh go to sleep baby" he coos as I fall asleep in his arms "shh it's okay it's okay sleep my baby girl sleep" he says bouncing me until darkness consumes me.

A/N: Aww King my baby your growing up so fast. please tell me what you think of this chapter and vote