Chapter 18: Last First Kiss

*This chapter is kind of a filler, really short I'm sorry, I didn't want it to be the end quite yet, and I wanted a whole chapter for the next part. Basically, this is the last real chapter before the end. We all knew it was coming, and I just want to thank you guys really quick for reading this. Kay bye*

I didn’t even know how to react. Niall kissed me. Niall loves me. Deep down, I’ve had some feelings for him, just a little bit. I obviously hid those feelings because of Harry, but now I don’t have to! Let’s just say, I enjoyed kissing Niall. After he pulled away, he pulled me close and hugged me.

“None of that was a lie you know, I’ve always loved you,” he whispered in my ear.

“I know. I could see it in your eyes.” I replied.

“So...what do we do now?” he asked. I knew what he meant by that.

“Well uhm…I like you too so…we could date I guess?” I said.

“Sounds good to me, as long as you want to. I don’t want you to feel pressured into it or anything,” Niall said.

“Don’t worry, I won’t.” I said. He smiled, and leaned down to kiss me again.

“So, what do you want to do?” I asked.

“Do you want to go out to eat? I can get us reservations at this really good restaurant a few minutes from here.” He suggested.

“Okay! I’ll go get ready!” I said. I ran up the stairs and took a shower. I heard Niall downstairs on the phone with somebody. I curled my hair and put on a little makeup. I hadn’t been on a date in a long time, Harry and I never really did anything special when we were married. I looked through my bag that I had brought for some sort of fancy clothing and found a red party dress that would work. I have no clue why it was even in the bag, I sort of just threw random clothes in the bag when I left Harry’s. I was lucky I packed it though. I walked down the stairs, where I saw Niall in a suit standing at the bottom.

“Maddie…WOW. You look stunning. Absolutely gorgeous.” He said.

“You don’t look bad, yourself.” I said, blushing as I said it. He smiled, and reached out his hand, and I placed my hand in his.

“Let’s go, I’ll drive.”