Chapter 1: Meet The Band

"HUNTER WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UPPPPPP!!!!" I heard my friend Maddie shouting at me. I felt the bed shaking and looked up to find her jumping up and down on my bed.

"Who let you in? Haha" I giggled. It was probably my mom, she knows Maddie is my best friend.

"No one, I just walked in. Your mom knows today is the day!"

"YES! It's finally the day we get to go to a One Direction signing!" I said excitedly. We had been planning this for months, and now that it was actually happening, I could not WAIT to finally see their beautiful faces.

"What do you think are the chances that we will be the girls to catch their eye and have them fall in love with us?" Maddie said jokingly.

I giggled, "Probably not very good. If you haven't noticed, I'm not the most attractive person..."

"Hunter! You are the prettiest person I know!"

"This is why you are my best friend!" I said. Maddie and I had been best friends ever since the third grade when I forgot my lunch at home, so she beat up Matthew Otten and made him give me his lunch. For someone to go to all that trouble for me to have one lunch, you couldn't NOT be friends with her?

"We just have to have really cute outfits and act calm. They don't like girls who scream." She said

"By the way, what time is it?" I asked. 

"Oh....you know.......7 AM..."

"MADDIE ITS SUMMER! WHY?" I screamed.

"I was excited! And the doors open at 12, which means the line is probably going to be really long if we don't get there before 10." 

"I love how you plan stuff so perfectly! Haha" I said.

"Better to be prepared and early, then under-prepared and late!" Maddie said with a smile. 

"True. Oh my god I wonder what they are going to say to us when we see them!" I said, jumping up and down in excitement.

"Hmmm, I don't know but they are probably going to say something along the lines of 'Ello Lovely, how is your day?'" Maddie said in a British accent. 

"And then Niall will be like 'Sup mofos, wanna go get a pint?' HAHAHA" I said in my best Irish accent. We were Americans, this is what Americans do best. Try different accents.

We decided to stop sitting around talking and got dressed. I decided to wear suspenders, a striped shirt, red skinny jeans, and Toms, like Louis. If I had to pick a favorite, it would be Louis. I don't understand why some Directioners call people who pick a favorite Directionators. You can have a favorite, you just can't have a LEAST favorite, and you have to support them all of them. Maddie dressed in a blazer and jeans, white converse and a striped shirt, because she has a thing for Harry. We used to make jokes about if we ended up dating them our boyfriends would be Larry Stylinson...

Around 9:30 we got to the store where the boys were going to sign, and there was already a line forming. We ran to the end of the line and decided to take out our phones and tweet the boys to try and get their attention before we met them.

@HunterHuber15: 1D signing later with the bestie! Can't wait to meet @NiallOfficial @Real_Liam_Payne @Louis_Tomlinson @Harry_Styles and @zaynmalik

@Maddie_W00d: Seeing our boys later! Can't wait to meet you guys! @Harry_Styles @Louis_Tomlinson @zaynmalik @Real_Liam_Payne @NiallOfficial 

Next thing we knew, both of our phones buzzed at the same time. I wondered what it could possibly be. I looked down and saw it was from Twitter. Probably someone asking for a follow back.

But when I looked down, I saw it was a reply from none other than LIAM PAYNE! 

@Real_Liam_Payne: @HunterHuber15 can't wait to meet you guys! xox

I looked over at Maddie and she had the same expression I had and was looking at her phone.

"OH MY GOSH GUESS WHO REPLIED TO ME?!? HARRY! Fangirlling oh my gosh! I cannot control these emotions!" She said.

"LIAM REPLIED TO ME! Oh my gosh! What is air?" I said. I could not believe even for a second they knew who I was. It was a very weird feeling. At least we were getting out these emotions before we actually met them.

The line for the signing went on FOREVER! Its a good thing we got there early, because the line stretched 3 blocks, and I've heard theres only a specific amount of time, so if the lines too long, chances are if your at the end you won't meet them. As we got closer to the front, my heart started pounding. 

When we finally got inside the store (yeah, the line was THAT long) I spotted them right away. The girls were talking a mile a minute to them, and I just kind of felt bad for them. If you get a chance to meet someone you look up to, wouldn't you want to hear about them, instead of talking about yourself? I grabbed a CD for me and Maddie. We moved up when it was possible, and eventually had 2 people in front of us! The boys were just as cute as we saw in pictures. They were flawless. I loved the way they smiled at the fans when they were talking, they obviously cared about them. You could see it on their faces.

It was our turn to get our CD's signed. Zayn was first.

"Hey babe, hows your day?" He asked as he signed my stuff.

"Pretty good, meeting you guys and all. How's yours?" I asked. 

"It is lovely, thanks for asking" He said and smiled at me. Then I moved on to Liam. 

"Hello babe, what's your name?" Liam asked.

"Hunter. You actually, uhm, replied to my tweet earlier? I don't know if you remember..." I trailed off.

"@HunterHuber15? I remember you. Have a wonderful day Hunter!" Liam said. Oh my gosh he remembered my Twitter name! Up next was Louis. I wasn't sure if I could do this. I was so nervous. 

"Hello lovely, what's your name?" Louis asked.

"Her name is Hunter." Liam said as he signed Maddie's CD.

"Hunter? I've never met a girl named Hunter before. That's really unique. I like it!" Louis said. I could feel myself blushing. I then went on to Harry and Niall. Maddie and Harry talked for a LONG time. I had to sit and wait. While I was waiting, I decided to look at the boys signatures. Near Louis's signature was a number, with a note that said "If you want to see me again, text me sometime. Here's my number. -Louis Tomlinson" I could not believe it. I whipped out my phone immediately and put his number in my contacts, then texted him. "Hey 'Boo Bear' just thought I'd text you so you had my number. I want to see you again. HMU xox-Hunter" Maddie skipped over to where I was sitting. 

"Hello Hunter, isn't today just lovely?" She said cheerfully.

"Well, SOMEONE is awfully happy. Want to explain why? Does it have to do with why you and Hazza were talking so long?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"You know...the sun is shining....and the birds are chirping....and it's warm out...and I have a date with Harry tonight..." She whispered the last part.

"OH MY GOSH THAT'S AWESOME!" I said and jumped up to hug her. My phone buzzed and I looked down.

*New Text Messege from Lou Tommo 

Me Harry and your friend Maddie were going to go to a restraunt later, if you want to come as my date ;) 

"Guess who's going with you, Maddie?" I said mysteriously.

"Who? Perrie? Danielle?" She excitedly said.

"Nope, ME!" I slightly yelled. Maddie screamed and hugged me.

*New Text Messege from Lou Tommo

I'll take that as a yes?

I looked over and saw him looking at us smiling.

-Reply:

Yes. A DEFINITE yes ;)