Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Sɪx

𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
╔═══════════════╗
𝚊 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚙
╚═══════════════╝

"Do you know your name?" The doctor asked Will.

Since Will had forgotten Bob, everyone figured there was something horribly wrong. Genie tried to read his mind but something kept pushing her out.

"Will." He said confidently.

"Your full name?"

"William Byers."

"Do you...do you know who I am?" Dr Owens asked.

"You're...a Doctor." Will looked uneasy about his answers, as if he wasn't 100% sure.  He probably wasn't.

"Have we met before?" Inquired Dr Owens.

"I-I don't remember." Genie frowned at the tone of his voice, or lack thereof.

Dr Owens muttered to himself and scribbled something down on his clipboard.

"How about this young lady over here." He gestured to Genie who was sitting in a chair on his other side.

"That's my friend Genie." Will said almost immediately.

"Do you know her full name?"

Will thought for a moment before shaking his head, "I don't...I don't know."

Genie heart sank ever so slightly and she looked down at her hands which were folded neatly in her lap.

"That's okay, that's okay," Owens said, "How about this guy over here."

Will shifted his gaze towards Mike.  He thought for a moment, his forehead creased.

"It's alright, take your time." Owens assured.

"That's....my other friend...Mike." He managed.

"What about me, kid?" Hopper spoke up, "Do you remember me? They tell me you helped save me last night, you remember that?"

Will shook his head.

"Do you remember last night?" Owens asked.

Will grimaced, "I remember they hurt me."

Genie's eyes lifted and she looked at Will curiously. She was scared. Scared that they wouldn't be able to help him. Scared that she wouldn't be able to keep her promise.

"The doctors?" Owens asked and Will shook his head again.

"The soldiers."

"The soldiers...hurt you?" Everyone was confused.

"They shouldn't of done that." Said Will darkly, "It upset him."

A chill ran down Genie's spine making her shiver.

"You say, upset him, is this him?" Owens revealed a sketch of the shadow monster Will had drawn days prior.  Said boy nodded in response to the question. 
"Okay, I wanna try something. It's really going to help us understand what's going on, is that okay?"