7 :: Changing houses. ::

The sun was about to set. It might be a normal day for others but it wasn't for me because tomorrow I start my university. Cool, right? Feel free to call me a nerd or a geek because I won't really mind it.

"Have you packed everything you need for tomorrow?" She asked.

"Yeah, I have" I assured my mum.

Everything was going smoothly between me and my mum. It's been a few days since mum and I fought, Mr. Kim didn't show up at our house after that incident.

"Really? Becaus I remember when you started as a senior, you forgot your sports shoes and I had to go and bring them for you."

That was embarrassing, you don't have to remind me such things.

"Don't worry, mum, I have double checked." I said. "Now, if you don't mind I'll be taking a look at my new textbooks, I will be in the lounge if you want me."

I grabbed my textbook and made my downstairs, through the hallway towards the lounge. When I reached there I collapsed on the sofa, put my feets on the table and opened the book.

Halfway through the book I started feeling hungry.

"There must be a few biscuits in the kitchen." I said to myself and went to the kitchen.

B A N G!

I turned to look where the voice came from and to my utter surprise there were two men standing there wearing black masks.

"Grab her!" One of them said.

Oh shit! It wouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure out they were after me.

"MUMMM!!!" I shouted.

One of them had a gun and he pointed it at me. "Stay still!" He said.

He had a freaking gun?! What was I supposed to do?!

"Huh! The gun could be fake for all I know!" I said and started shouting for my mum again.

"MUM!! Intruders!! Where the heck are you??" I shouted.

The man shot a bullet out of his gun and it just missed me by an inch. I was so shocked that I stood still in my place.

Talk about being missed by a bullet in real life! Now Imma brag to my grandchildren how I survived a bullet shot. Of course, I'll over exaggerate it.

I was so shocked by the bullet shot. That I didn't even notice one of the men comming at me. He pounced at me and unfortunately grabbed me.

That is it, I am being kidnapped from my own house.

"MUM!!" I shouted once again.

"What is it, Y/n? What is all that rucksack about? Have you lost anything, again." I heard her voice coming from the hallway.

The man put a hand on my mouth so I couldn't shout anything. I wasn't going to take this manhandling. Me being me I bit his hand and he screamed.

She came in and she gasped loudly after she saw the two man in the kitchen.

"Who the fuck are you? Who sent you here?" She yelled.

"Ah! Eujin, long time no see! Have you really become a normal person?" The man asked.

He knows my mum??

It feels like I'm in the middle of a movie scene.

"Listen here, I don't even know who the fuck you are! It would be great if you let my daughter go." She said.

Yeah, it would be great if you all could solve it on your own. Why drag me in your business?

"How about No?" The man said. "We are taking your daughter and you could let your beloved husband know what he has brought upon you and your daughter."

Mr. Kim? The heck man, they aren't even married yet.

"Well, then, you chose this path!" My mum said.

She sounds like she has got a plan up her sleeve.

Just in a blink of an eye, she was near the man, she threw punches at him and kicked his shin and successfully snatched the gun out of his hand.

Wow when did she learn all that? She pointed the gun at the men.

"Now! Care to leave my daughter! Or shall I make you?" She snarled at them. The man who was holding me let go of me and I quickly scurried to my mum's side. Damn, I was this close to death.

"Mun that is a gun! Do you even know how to use it?" The words automatically came out of my mouth because I was really surprised at her combat skills.

"Huh! Say that again and I might just kill these people to prove it." She said.

We heard our front door being opened loudly and someone barging in. We go distracted by the voice.

After a while Mr. Kim came shouting into the house! "Where are they?"

We looked back to see where the men were standing and to our dismay, they escaped when we were distracted by Mr. Kim's unexpected arrival. 

"Where did they go?" Mr. Kim breathed out.

"How did you find out anyone was here?" Mum asked.

"I was on my wat to see you, I heard some notices in the house, I heard what was going on and rushed in." He explained.

"Guys, do you smell what I smell?" I asked.

They sniffed the air.

"Gas! Oh my god they must have broken the gas pipe considering the fact they barged in through the kitchen." My mum shouted.

"The heater is on!" I yelled.

"Get out, Everyone! Quick!" Mr. Kim said and started pushing us out of the house through the front door.

"But what about my books?" I asked while he was still pushing me out.

"It is not the time to cry over materialist things!" He said and finally we got out of the house.

Just when we came out! Our house caught fire! The gas adding fuel to it.

Great! I officially am a homeless person now.

_________________

Okay, people! I've changed this chapter because I kinda didn't like it