28 :: Pranking BTS ::

Since I was getting bored, I decided that I would play pranks on my brothers. Anyway, They have brought this upon themselves. If only they had let me go out, I wouldn't have decided to do this to them. First target is yoongi because he didn't let me to stay in his room the other day. Yes, people, I hold grudges.

"OMG! You really are a genius, Taehyun-ah" I said as he waved Yoongi's phone in front of me.

Well, since I couldn't go out, I called one of my cousins to come and help me in my scheme to prank the Kim brothers off.

"But are you sure he has a girlfriend because from what I have heard from uni is that they don't date." I tried to reason.

"Positive, besides they don't date from university they can date outside, duh and also the fact that I have met her." He said as he entered the passcode in yoongi's room.

"Yeah, you've got a point."

"Okay," he dialled a number and our victim answered the call.

"Hello, yoongi." A female's voice rang through out the room and taehyun and I tried to control our laughter.

"Hey, I just wanted to let you know that we are over." Taehyun said.

"Um, are you you alright, yoongi?" She asked. "You sound a little diffrent."

"That is because I have cold." He said and my fake cough followed. 

"Now I think about it, you sound a little bit like Taehyun." She concluded.

"We are getting off topic here." Taehyun finally yelled.

"What are you talking about yoongi? We were never together." She laughed.

"Remember, I rejected you last month?!" She asked. "And we agreed to staying friends."

Taehyun and I looked at each other, surprised at this new piece of information. Taehyun cut the call out of shock.

"Then why has he saved the number as baby?" I asked and taehyun shrugged.

"Whatever, now we can use this to blackmail him."

*

Next target: Jin's kitchen.
Aim: Stick Jin's utensils to the wall, Boil RJ and...

"Okay so we have glued every utensil to the wall, moving on the next part of the plan." Taehyun said and I took the cue and drowned Jin's Rj in water and started boiling the water on low. Just gonna leave it here until jin finds it.

An hour later....

Jin strolled into the kitchen to bake biscuits. Jin did it for fun, it was something that he did as a hobby. 

When he entered the kitchen, his face was covered with shock. And after what he saw next, he gasped with horror. 

"RJ, MY BOY!! WHO PUT YOU IN THERE? I SWEAR WHEN I FIND WHO DID THIS, I WON'T LET THEM LIVE IN PEACE." He yelled as he started rushing towards RJ. But little did he know that one more part of the plan was waiting for him.

As he was rushing towards RJ his feet got tangled in rope that he didn't notice and suddenly a bucket filled with flour landed on him and now he was all covered in flour.

Meanwhile, Taehyun and (y/n) were watching through the window and laughing their asses off. Unfortunately, Jim caught their glimpse and shouted after them as they ran off.

"YOU TWO!! WAIT UNTIL I CATCH YOU. I WON'T SPARE YOUR LIVES THAT EASILY, YOU TWO WILL HAVE TO BEG FOR IT!"

*

Target: taehyung's gucci.

"I have always wanted to try on his gucci!" Taehyun said as he slid into one of taehyung's gucci sweater, which I may admit was way too big for him.

"I wonder how much expenditure he gets. Please, he is so going to kill us once he finds out what we did."

"Oh, well, bad news for him because we don't care." He said as he grabbed as much gucci clothes as he can and gestured for me to do the same.

"C'mon, be fast, we already have two hyungs looking for us." He said as we both ran outside the house.

We threw all of taehyung's Gucci in the swimming pool. Not all, because he has loads of it. We threw as much as we managed to carry to the pool.

"What next?" Taehyun asked.

"Let's put Jungkook's banana milk in Jimin's shoes because they have been bothering me since day one." I suggested.

"Not bad,"

"I FOUND YOU!! A-YEONG TOLD ME WHAT PRANK YOU PULLED ON HER. GIMME MY PHONE BACK!" we stopped in our tracks as yoongi advanced towards up with great speed.

"Oh shit! Seems like we are in trouble." Taehyun mumbled.

"Sorry we bothered your baby but we were getting bored." I yelled and as he came near us I yeeted him in the pool that was behind us.

"I SWEAR TO GOD, I WILL KILL YOU TWO."

That is when jin appeared in front of us and taehyun pushed him in the swimming pool as well. Wow! Taehyun is hella strong! This boy could knock off anything.

"Ahhh! Not agian! First flour and now this."

"Mihane hyung but my sister matters more to me." Taehyun said and we started running again. "Wanna go to our house since we have created enough mischief here and I don't think they will leave us alive here!"

"Sure,"

*

"Ahh! I can't believe this, in my 20 years of existence nobody has ever done this to me." Jungkook whined as he held the empty bottles of banana milk.

"I should be the one crying, my shoes are all ruined because of your banana milk." Jimin said.

"My precious gucci."

While all the Kim brothers were whining and complaining, Namjoon and Hoseok couldn't help but laugh at them and at how childish they sounded.

"Why are you two laughing?" Yoongi asked.

"I swear she did something worse to them and now they have lost their mind." Jin added.

"As a matter of fact, she didn't." Namjoon laughed.

"Didn't you guys notice, it is her way to take revenge." J-hope said.