11 :: The Bad Boys ::

"Hold on, let me grab my lunch, first!" Lisa said and settled comfortably in her seat as though she was a little kid who was about to hear a story from her grandma.

"You may continue," she said and gave a thumbs up and jennie rolled her eyes at lisa.

"So, you see, they are the BTS, everyone is scared of them and there isn't a single person who messes with them and doesn't end up in the infirmary." Jennie explained.

"They surely wouldn't beat girls up, would they?" Lisa asked.

"They don't but their minions do that for them, the crazy obsessed fangirls who follow their instructions blindly in Hopes that they will notice them." Jisoo said.

"Are they playboys?" I asked.

"Not really, They have never been seen with a girl in uni but nobody knows about their personal lives." Rosé said.

"Then why girls swoon over them when they know that they don't want girlfriends?" Lisa questioned.

"Who knows? Why don't you go and ask them?" Jennie retorted.

"Have you ever encountered one of their crazy fangirls before?" I asked.

"Fortunately, no and I hope it remains the same way in the future." Jisoo said.

"But why don't the teachers do something about their so called 'beating people up' habit?" Lisa asked.

Rosé snorted and said, "They wouldn't dare not only because they are scaredy cats themselve but Also because their father is the major investor of this university. If this university loses him, then there is no chance that this university won't be closed."

That is when the reality hit me. Their father means my soon-to-be step dad and BTS will be my step brothers. I can't let my friends know that they are my soon-to-be step brothers or else they will be scared of me. They know that my mum has a boyfriend and her boyfriend has seven sons but they don't know it is Mr. Kim and The BTS.

"Earth to y/n." Jennie shouted at me.

"What?" I asked startled.

"Penny for your thoughts?" She asked.

Quick y/n think about something fast you can't let them find out this early.

"Um, Nothing! I was just thinking about soomin!" I lied.

"You must have missed her, I wonder when Somin will come back from her trip?" Jisoo wondered.

"I chatted with her last night and she said that she'll be here soon!" Lisa said. "And she also said that (y/n) hadn't replied any of her texts."

"Oh-yeah about that, my house caught fire and it burned down to ashes and my phone was inside the house so I have no phone, will you message her and tell her that for me?" I asked and waved my hands as though it wasn't a big deal.

"WHAT?!" They all shouted simultaneously.

"What, What?" I asked confused.

"Your house caught fire and you are telling us that now! Where are you staying? Did you get hurt or anything?" They bombarded me with questions.

"Relax, guys! We are staying with my mum's boyfriend and no I haven't been hurt." I said.

"And you agreed to stay with your mum's boyfriend?" Lisa asked with bewildered expression on her face.

"What was I supposed to do, then? Huh? It wasn't like I had any choice." I said.

"Yeah, she is right, if you ever need anything we are here for you, just so you know. It must be hard for you, my poor baby." Rosé said and patted my head.

"Anyway, I forgot to ask you why is everyone looking at the youngest member of BTS the most?" I tried to change the topic and hopefully it worked.

"You mean Jungkook? Well you see, it is his first day like any other first-y. No one has ever seen the youngest kim sibling before so they are just curious." Jisoo shrugged.

If that is the case with Jungkook, what will happen when the university finds out BTS has a step sister? I don't even wanna think about it, I can't risk my identity.

"And who are the other boys on their table?" Lisa asked.

"They are their friends, obviously. Look that one with red hair is Namhyun, that one is kyungsoo, youngjae, baejin and last but not the least dongwook, they are just like BTS you should stay away from them as well. And almost forgot to tell you that they are playboys, unlike BTS. Red Coders, their friends, won't hesitate to beat you up even if you are a girl." Rosé explained.

After some more talking and catching up the bell finally rung indicating the beginning of classes.

"Don't get into BTS' and red Coders's matter, I don't want you to get in trouble after I gave up my whole free time to explain you about how dangerous they are! Love you!" Rosé shouted after us as we departed for our class.

Lisa nodded. But the same couldn't be said for me. Well, red coders isn't any big issue because I will only meet them at university but about BTS, I bloody live with them, I will surely get in trouble with them at some point. But from now on I need to look out for myself.

_______________