9 :: Pathetic Excuse Of A Brother ::

After taking a shower I was trying to find my way down to the dining room because the Mrs. Lee had called me down for dinner.

I was still trying to figure out my way to the dining when I heard someone calling me, "What are you doing here?" Someone said from behind me.

In order to see who it was I turned around to face him. And there in front of me was standing none other that Kim Hoseok himself.

"Your dad brought us here," I replied back with the same tone.

"When do you leave?" He again asked.

"I am not leaving any time soon because from now on I'll leave here, brother!" I mocked. Okay maybe, I was enjoying this a lil' too much.

He was shooting daggers at me. If looks could kill, I'd be six feet down by now.

"Whatever, now get out of my way!" He spat and shoved me aside. Ouch! That was harsh. Nobody has ever treated me like he just did. Probably because most of the time I'm the one who treats people like that but I don't do it on purpose it just happens and after a few hours I regret the things I do.

"Hey! Listen up, do you know where the dining room is?" I asked. He didn't say anything and continued where he was going. I followed him.

"Will you stop following me?" He snapped at me and continued walking.

"You don't have to be rube, y'know. It is not like I want to spend time with you just tell me where the hell the dining room is and I'll be on my way!" I said.

"There, huh!" He huffed and pushed me inside a room. I stumbled into the room. It took me a few seconds to be stable on my feet again.

"Git," I mumbered under my breath and glared at him as he entered the room after me.

While all this drama was going on I hadn't noticed that 8 pairs of eyes had been watching the both of us.

"We thought you two would never join us!" My mum said from her seat on the dining table. 

"I'd have been here earlier if the house hadn't been this big!" I gave my excuse for being late for dinner. I took a seat between RM and Suga.

"I was quite busy. I didn't realize what the time was." He said as he sat down.

"And anyway I'd have been here earlier if someone hadn't nagged me on my way." He said and glared at me.

What's with all this glaring? Does he think I am scared of him and his pathetic glare? Well, bad news for him, I am not.

"Already getting into sibling fights, are we?" Mr. Kim said from the head seat.

It's much worse than any sibling fight. These fights decide who holds the real authority and I'm not going down without a fight. These fights decide who gets the TV remote, who gets the last piece of pizza and it also decides who can eat the most ice cream.

We were eating ice cream when Mr. Kim decided that it would be good time to ruin the moment.

"So, since you all know that we both are getting married and y'all are going to be brothers and sister. I want you all to act like brothers and sister I don't want you to just label each other as brothers and sister---" Mr. Kim said.

Why does this man always speak while I'm having my dessert? Dosen't he understand that sweet is an important part of my life and he mustn't ruin the moments when I am having those. 90 per cent of my energy comes from sweets so I really do need them.

"--I know it is gonna be hard for you to give each other a chance but I'd like you all to give it a go and be patient with each other." He completed. 

Patience? Really? Well, that is the only thing in this whole world that I lack. Because I don't have patience I don't have to give them a chance, right? I will still stick to my 'don't interfere in my business, I won't interfere in your business' rule.

"And about the marriage, we have decided that we don't wanna make it a big deal--" he said and I cut him off.

"--which means you aren't getting married?" I said and Jungkook who was sitting in front of me, snorted. Although I knew that that wasn't the reason why he had said that.

"I wouldn't give a long arse speech about how you all should teach other like siblings if we weren't getting married, would I?" Mr. kim asked.

Bloody hell! Mr. Kim can curse. I know arse is just a small word but still. I haven't heard a grown up man-that too, a man who is respected everywhere-curse.

"Language, love!" My mum said. And then there is my mum she never uses bad words. I wonder how Mr. Kim and Mum got along?

"Sorry, honey. So as I was saying we don't want our wedding to be big, we'll just do a small gathering which will just consist of our close family members!" Mr. Kim said.

"Just get this shit over with. I am already tired of this daily drama." Yoongi said from beside me. Wow! This was the first time I had heard him talk in like forever.

"Language! Young man! You're from a respected family! You shouldn't let such words slip from your mouth, next time I hear------" and with that my mum dove into a 'how you shouldn't use bad words' lecture. Poor yoongi! I am quite sure that he'd be regretting every decision in his life right now.