35 :: Killed ::

"So, you all are telling me that Hyunwoo probably had forged my signature and ran an industry under my own daughter's name?" He said with disappointment.

And Soobin nodded. Once all of them got back home, Y/n, as expected got scolded by her mum, she didn't know how long it would have continued if it wasn't for Haejin who dragged her mum away and Y/n was tucked in bed. After that, all of the other members who were present in the house, including TXT, held a meeting in Haejin's study.

Backstabbing, Betrayal, getting betrayed Bloodshed were common in the mafia world. Nonetheless, it was still a disappointment to know that someone whom you trusted would betray you like this.

Mr. Kim was disappointed but not surprised, he had lived all his life in the mafia world, so at some point, he got used to all of this.

He then grinned through clenched teeth.

"Uh-huh! I know what that look means!" Eujin mumbled.

"Wow, Mum! You have seemed to figure out a lot about dad in just a short period of time." Jungkook replied who had heard Eujin mumble.

She widened her eyes. He called her 'Mum'. Now that was something that she had been waiting for decades to hear.

"M-Mum?" She mumbled. "HE CALLED ME MUM?!"

"Umm, *cough* *cough*" Haejin fake coughed. "There is an important discussion going on here. If you two would please keep your family matters aside, I'd really appreciate it." He said while looking at his son and wife.

"Sorry, dad," Jungkook said. Oh well! Was Eujin taking it? Heck No! She was way too happy to listen to even her husband.

"Listen here, My son called me Mum. I think it is something that I consider worth celebrating." She glared at her husband. "Besides, Jungkook shouldn't even be here, he is hurt, remember?"

Was Haejin scared? Heck yes, he knew better than to mess up with a pissed-off Eujin. He knew what she could do while pissed. He had seen her end the careers of big Mafias just because she was angry. He had known her for years and he knew her too well.

"Okay, you can do as you please, dear." He mumbled.

"Great," Her personality changing in a blink of an eye, "Then I think you won't  mind if I leave with Jungkook." She said and without waiting for a reply she started dragging Jungkook outside.

"But where are you guys off too??" Haejin asked.

"Duh, gonna celebrate!" Eujin said. "Quality time of mum and son, y'know."

"At this hour? It is literally 2 A.M?"

"So what?!" She said and off she went with Jungkook.

"Damn, Why is everyone in our family so dramatic?" Suga asked.

"Well, it is something that runs in our family, son!" Mr. Haejin shrugged his shoulder. "Anyway, let's get back to the topic."

_____________

Y/n's point of view.

I was currently in my room. I wasn't able to go to sleep.

Many things were running in my head. First of all, the intruders who barged into my house. (A/n: If you don't know what this is about, go read chapter 7, I slightly changed it.) They knew my mum! After that BTS did warn be that there are competitor companies who want to take Mr. Kim's position. And today, that Hyunwoo guy said he was sick and tired of working for Mr. Kim and he wanted Mr. Kim out of the way. Out of the way, that possibly doesn't mean he wanted to kill Mr. Kim, does it?