26 :: Warning the Boys ::

In a secret room that nobody knows existed...

Everyone was seated on the table with Namjoon occupying the front seat. If it had been a fancy real world dinner, Jin would have been the one after Mr. Kim to occupy the seat but this was diffrent, this was the underworld, Namjoon was the heir to Mr. Kim's mafia world.

"Where is J-hope?" Suga asked.

"He is with (y/n), we can't leave (y/n) alone because according to dad he is back." RM sighed.

There was a moment of silence. Everyone knew who he was.

"That is rubbish. Dongnim can't be back. He left the the country because of dad's fear. He knows if he comes back he will be dead meat. Dad wouldn't leave him alive after what he did to Mum and Ara." Jin said whilst waving his hands here and there.

"Good, so now he is back I can kill him myself." Jungkook said. "I'll avenge Mum's and Ara's death. He will pay with blood for what he did."

"Jungkook-ah, you should not loose your sanity, we don't know for sure that it is him. And like Jin hyung said he wouldn't dare to come back to the country." Jimin concluded.

"Whoever it is he even send a threat to dad, he said that he is keeping his eyes especially on (y/n)," Namjoon explained.

"(Y/n)? That is a good thing, isn't it? She's been a pain in the arse since day one." Taehyung grinned. "In fact, we should kill her ourselves. Then there would be nothing to worry about."

"Yeah, if that happens dad will kill us himself." Suga said. "Do you know how long he waited just to get a daughter? And he is way too patient with her!"

"She is the only one who has messed up with us and got away with it." Jimin concluded. "I'll get her back for sure."

"Do not do something stupid," Namjoon warned.

"whenever did I do anything stupid?" Jimin asked.

"Almost all the time." Jin said.