17 :: The Talk With Suga ::

I knocked on the door to Suga's room. I waited outside for a few seconds but I didn't get a response.

What is he doing in there? Sleeping?

I knocked again but there was still no response. I tried the door knob to see if it was open and bingo! The door was open. I pushed the door and went inside his room.

On the contrary to what I had expected, Suga was playing the grand Piano that was kept in the corner of his room. Pheraphs, that is why he didn't hear my feeble knocks.

I sat on the couch in his room and watched him play the piano. He wasn't facing towards me so he was probably unaware of my presence.

When he finished, I clapped and cheered. He was startled by the sudden noise.

"I didn't know you could play the piano so well!" I said.

"You scared me! Haven't you heard of knocking?" He asked.

"I did, but you didn't seem to hear me," I shrugged.

"I'll come straight to the point. What the hell were you doing with Dongwook? Do you know what he is capable of? If I hadn't showed up at the right moment, god knows what would have happened to you!" He said.

"I was just teaching him a lesson for calling me a b*tch!" I protested. "And what do you mean by 'what would have happened to me if you hadn't showed up'?" I asked.

"(Y/n), these rules that we made are for your own safety. Dongwook has harrassed many girls before, we don't want you to get in trouble with him, the further you stay from him the better." He said. "Be careful from next time because I can't be there everytime to save you."

"Why are you friends with him when you know what he has done?" I asked.

"It isn't like we want to, we've to do it for dad's business's sake. Dongwook's dad is in partnership with our dad. If something goes wrong with us, there are slight chances that we might lose the partnership." He said.

"You mean you are obliged to be friends with him?" I said.

"You can phrase it like that." He nodded.

"Are you going to tell the others?" I asked.

He sighed and said, "I'll let you off the hook this time, but if it happens again, I'm afraid I will have to tell the others."

I jumped with joy. Great my secret is still safe.  I hugged Suga tightly. He stiffened at my touch but after a while hugged me back.

"Thanks you are the best brother!" I squealed as I broke the hug.

"Whatever, and never hug me like that ever again!" He said as he turned around to his piano.

"Why? You clearly hugged me back!" I said.

"I was trying not to be rude." He protested.

"Does my hugging annoy you?" I asked.

"Yeah," he replied back bluntly.

"Then that is my task for the rest of my life, to annoy the crap out of you." I said as I went forward to hug him and he used his hands to held me at arms length.

"What will you take to get out of my room?" He asked.

"Accept that you care about me!" I said and pouted.

"I don't give a damn about you!" He said.

"That is because you give so many damns that they are visible from space!" I said.

"I don't." I said.

"Then, you wouldn't have saved me from dongwook!" I retorted.

"I did it because....I did it because....alright fine what do you want?" He said.

"Either order me pizza or teach me how to play the piano." I said.

"I'll order your pizza, now get out of my room." He said.

"I changed my mind, I want you to teach me piano and order me pizza." I said and grinned.

"I won't teach you!" He huffed.

"You will,"

"Won't,"

"Will,"

"Won't,"

"You won't teach me," I said.

"I will," he said but then his eyes widened when he realized what he said.

"Did you just agree with me?" I said, a huge grin was plastered on my face.

"I wish I could take--"

"No, you said it no take-back, now teach me or I won't stop annoying you and order the pizza that you promised me." I said.

"Aish! This kid!" Yoongi muttered and threw me over his shoulders.

"Hey, you can't do that me!" I said as I tried to wiggle out of his grip.

"You need permission to stay in my room which I clearly didn't give you." He said and held onto me tighter.

I grabbed the sheets on his beds as we passed the bed

"I won't let go of this until you put me down." I threatened.

"Take them with you, I can buy new ones." He said and started dragging me out, when we were finally at the door he threw my upper body out but I quickly wrapped my legs around his waist.

We were in an awkward position. My hands were on the ground whilst my legs were wrapped around his torso. I was looking at him.

Suddenly I noticed jin passing us and giving us a weird look.

"What are you two doing?" He asked us.

"Can't you see I am trying to get along with Yoongi but he won't let me. Tell him to teach me the piano, Jin oppa."

Jin rolled his eyes but didn't say anything. Meanwhile, suga removed my legs from his torso and looked at me.

"Please, yoongi-ssi, do I have permission to be in your room?" I asked and gave him my puppy eyes.

"No," he huffed and slammed the door.

I scoffed, you are going to pay for not teaching me the piano.

____________________

Haha this is so damn true!