33 :: Rescued ::

"Ah! W-Why?! W-What did I do in my entire life to go through this?" I stuttered due to the cold temperature in freezer.

We all were huddled together to protect ourselves from cold. It wasn't helping much, might I add.

"I-I d-dunno maybe, sneaked up on your brothers and heard the whole drug fiasco." Soobin muttered sarcastically.

"Y-yeah, f-fine, I shouldn't have done that." I answered "but how on earth are we ever going to get out of here?"

"I c-called Beomgyu b-but before I could say anything to him, the guard had snatched the phone out of my grip." Soobin mentioned.

"And i-it didn't look like jin h-hyung understood a-anything, either." Yeonjun muttered.

"By the w-way, did o-our phones really have tracking devices?" I asked out of the blue.

Soobin just nodded.

"O-once we get out of here, I a-am not even gonna glance at any cold thing!" Yeonjun concluded.

"B-but e-even this freezer can't keep me from eating ice cream." Soobin tried to laugh but failed miserably due to the cold.

"Same he-here!" I mumbered.

"Well in that case, I'd if it is mint chocolate." Yeonjun said.

"Mint Chocolate! Ew!" Soobin and I said at the same time.

"It is not even that bad! Some people have this superstition that it tastes like toothpaste." He said through gritted teeth.

"Because it does! You won't have to brush your teeth after eating mint chocolate." Soobin snickered.

"Besides who would eat mint chocolate when chocolate exists!" I joined Soobin.

"Oh my gosh, guys! Shut it, y'all." Soomin ordered. "Y'all are just losing your body heat in this way."

"Ah! I wonder how long we will stay here!" I sighed.

Just then we heard some sirens and a voice.

"Surrender! Y'all have been surrounded. The police have come to know that there are some people who have been illegally producing and selling drugs!" The voice said.

Hold on! Why did it sound familiar? Way too familiar. It turned out it wasn't just me who was thinking that.

"Is that.." Yeonjun started.

"..Beomgyu?" Soobin finished.

"Sounds like him." I added.

15 minutes after this incident and we were still figuring out what was exactly happening. We could hear frantic footsteps outside and everyone outside was probably shouting. Well, none of our concerns.

After waiting for ten minutes more, the door to the freezer was pushed open and there stood Beomgyu.

"I am so glad that you found us." I shivered due to the cold and said.

"We almost froze to death." Soomin cried as she made her way out of the freezer.

"15 minutes more in there and we would have died." Soobin said and patted Beomgyu.

"Okay but how did you get here?" Yeonjun asked.

"Yeah, I know I'm perfect." Beomgyu flipped his hair and continued, "Soobin hyung called and I think someone snatched the phone from Soobin but that someone forgot to cut the call so I heard everything and figured that you guys got caught and were put in the freezer."