10 :: First day ::

Today I woke up before anyone else. I was excited for my first day at university. I quickly got dressed and started packing my bag for the day. I slung my back over my shoulder and went downstairs. I saw mum and Mr. Kim, who was reading a newspaper, sitting around the table with Jimin, Hoseok and Namjoon.

And here I thought I was the one who woke up early! I went to the table and sat down on my seat.

"Morning," I chirped.

"Goid morning," my mum replied back.

"Morning," "good morning," "Morning!" My brothers greeted me.

Since when have they started greeting me? I know they are trying to look good in front of Mum and Mr. Kim.

"Where are the others?" I asked nobody in particular.

"Still sleeping," Namjoon said.

"What!" I exclaimed. "Even Jungkook?"

"Yeah even Jungkookie!" Jimin mocked. "Say, do you have a crush on Jungkook? Because you asked about him separately!"

"Ew! From where do you get such ideas? I was just asking because it is his first day at university like me so shouldn't he be excited?"

"No one is ever excited to go Uni that is except Namjoon and, now, you." J-hope said and took a bite of his sandwich.

"If they continue with this pace, we'll never reach the Uni in time." I gasped.

"What makes you think that you are coming to the Uni with us?" Jimin asked.

What! No! Don't tell me they won't take me with them. I'd have gone without them but there are literally no bus stops around here. The nearest bus stop would be 5 or 6 miles away from here and if I call a taxi now it will probably take an hour to reach this desolate place. I can't afford that!

"Tell me you are kidding me!" I stared at him wide eyed.

"Why, are you that desperate to spend time with us?" Hoseok sniggered.

Me? Desperate! To spend time with you! In your dreams, git!

Mr kim, who was listening to our conversation, put his newspaper down and said, "Boys, don't treat her like that and take her to the Uni with you." He said and the boys groanded.

*

Nobody talked in the car and as soon as the car came to a stop, I got out of the car and ran to the front gates without waiting for my soon to be brothers.

Holy sh-Hera! This university is big! As I was admiring the university I heard someone shout from behind me.

"Hey, Numbskull, what took you so long to arrive? Did you forget we were supposed to meet at the gates?"

I know who it is.

The corner of my lips curled upwards as I heard that voice. I turned around and said, "Hi, Airhead, sorry couldn't arrive earlier as  there were some issues." I told her.

Boys and girls, lemme introduce you to lisa, my friend. She is a firstie, too. I like her a lot.

"So to our first class?" I asked and she nodded.

    *

We were halfway through our first class and our teacher still hadn't stopped babbling about how we should maintain peace, decorum and discipline in the class. I zoned out throughout the speech.

"---Blah, Blah, Blah, I want every one in my class Blah Blah, well mannered Blah blah and make sure you aren't late to my class-----" That is when someone barged into the class as though he owned the place.

"Talk about not being late! Now, that is how you make an entry after being late." Lisa snickered from beside me. "This dude is in hella trouble."

I smirked. The teacher was glaring at the boy and I wish I'd popcorn at that moment.

"Just because it is your first day of uni, doesn't mean you have to be late to class!" The teacher snapped and the boy glared at the teacher. "Just who do you think you are to barge into the class like that?"

"I think--- No, wait I know I am Kim Jungkook, son of kim Haejin, y'know before coming here my brothers had told me that it was the best uni and had the finest teachers but after seeing your behavior I think otherwise. My father will surely hear about this." (Malfoy vibes ;), anyone?) Jungkook said with a smirk plastered on his face.

"...M-My Apologies, Mr. Kim, You can go and take your seat. Just make sure you aren't late in the future." The teacher was sweating by now the teacher had treated Jungkook as though her life depended on it.

"What the actual f*ck just happened?" Lisa said.

"I am just as confuse as you are." I said back.

*

The school canteen.

"Where the hell are they?" I asked lisa, we were trying to spot some familiar faces but to our disappointment we find none.

Suddenly lisa grabbed my forearm and started dragging me. "Found them! There they are!" She pointed a bunch of people with her other hand.

"Where? You sure you aren't seeing things?" I asked while I was still getting dragged.

"No dummy," she said and pushed me on a seat and a figure launched itself on me as soon as I hit the seat.

"My babies are finally in university! You two have grown up so much. It feels like it was just yesterday when you two were starting high school." I rolled my eyes. She'll always be the overdramatic one.

And as if lisa could hear my thoughts, she said, "Will you ever stop with your melodrama?"

"Get off me, Roseanne park, you're crushing me!" I said and pushed her off me.

"Now, we all are in university! I call for a sleepover to celebrate." Jennie said.

"We have to plan a sleepover though, I don't even remember when was our last sleepover." Jisoo said.

That is when the whole canteen had become silent and everyone was staring at the guys who had walked in. But, there eyes were mostly on the youngest one.

They settled on a table where already a few boys had been sitting, and glared at everyone who were looking their way. That one glare was enough to sent everyone back to what they were doing before.

"What the hell? (Y/n), wasn't that guy in our first class with us!" Lisa said and pointed towards Jungkook.

"Yah! Don't point at them unless you wanna end up all blue and black." Rosé said and lightly slapped lisa's hand away.

"What do you mean?"

____________