24 :: Rooftop ::

𝑂𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑓𝑡𝑜𝑝......

Namjoon led us to the rooftop, there were few students on the rooftop, he glared at them signaling them to get lost before he does something. The students obliged and scurried down the rooftop withoug even glancing at us.

"What was going there?" He asked. He didn't at all looked like the Namjoon I used to know. His demanour had changed and he looked intimidating, his jaw was clenched and he was glaring down at us.

"Hyung, he was making inappropriate coment about (y/n) and he also insulted Tae-hyung." Jungkook said.

"He was just asking me out!" I said through gritted theeth.

"yeah and we told you, you can't have a boyfriend." He retorted.

"There is a diffrence between asking out and being my boyfriend." I said.

"Well, one of the rules also stated you can't be near boys." Taehyung huffed.

"Why should I follow the rules, now? Haven't you created enough havoc down there? People will make assumptions either way now." I shouted.

But it looked like Namjoon had had enough.

"Stop bickering all of you." Namjoon said.

But I wasn't having their shit either.

"No, who do you think you all are? Just because Mr. Kim is an investor of this uni doesn't mean you can go around beating people like that. I've had enough of your anger issues. Go and f*ck yourself if you can't control your anger--" but I was cut off when taehyung advanced towards me. But before he could reach me, j-hope stood in his way and held him back.

That makes me even more mad at Hoseok. He doesn't have to stand in front of me like that, I can handle Taehyung on my own. I don't need a knight in shining armour to protect my ass.

"Hobi oppa, let him go and where were you when I asked you to let go of me so that I could save that poor boy, I am just as mad at you as I am at them," I yelled and glared at the maknaes.

"I hate you all!" I said. "If you think you rule the school then I am sorry to break it up to you that it is just because of your dad's money without that you are nothing."

I stormed out and made sure to slam the door as hard as I could. I am being an ungrateful git, I know. But to say that I don't have anger issues, would be a lie.