30 :: The Drug Factory ::

When we reached the gates of my mansion, I found the iron gates wide open.

"How on god's lovely earth did you open it without anybody noticing it?" I asked in disbelief because for all I know it made a lot of noise when being opened.

"It's me, I did it." Beomgyu said proudly.

"First off, Whatever are you doing here? As far as I know, i just told Soobin and yeonjun about it! Second off, you are way too small to come with us. Third, how the hell did you open the gates?" I bombarded him with questions.

"He caught us when we were sneaking out. We had no other option but to bring him along." Soobin shook his head.

"And I am not small, I am 17! I am old enough to come with y'all and if I weren't here, my lovely brothers and sister would have never figured out how to open these gates without entering the passcode!" Beomgyu added whilst looking at soomin, soobin and yeonjun.

"How exactly did you do it?" I asked as we got out of the gates. My eyes fell on the passcode machine outside our gate and what surprised me was that it was all open and we could see all the wires and stuff.

"What did you do, beomgyu? How are we ever going to fix it?" I asked.

"Watch me," was all he said before moving to it and he started doing his stuff, suddenly the gates closed without making a noise and after a while he closed the passcode machine with a screwdriver.

I stared at him in awe.

"See, the gates make noise because that is how uncle kim designed it and not because the gates are old. The noice is to alert the security guards that someone has entered the mansion. And I know all this because I know how to deal with all the electronic barriers and stuff, you can put it however you want."

"Who taught you this?" I asked.

He hesitated and looked at yeonjun and Soobin.

"He is just interested in stuff like this that is why he knows." Soomin quickly answered for him.

Sus! But why would she lie to me?

"Um, okay?"

We hopped in the car, turns out Yeonjun knows how to drive a car.

"Where are we off to, exactly?" Soomin asked the boys as yeonjun started the car.

"You remember telling us that the guys wear mask and drop the drugs in the locker?" Soobin asked and I nodded in return.

"Well, we did exactly that!" Soobin countined. "I asked around a few jocks and they led me to the guy with mask, I asked him for drugs and in return I had to give him money, I dunno what happened after that but they didn't let me go, they said that I could only leave when the drugs had been delivered in my locker, just to ensure that I didn't run into the guys who would be delivering them."

"Hold on! Why didn't my brothers think of it? Going and asking them for drugs? They could have done it, too!" I asked.

"Do you really think they would give BTS drugs?! Yes, unless the person who is doing this wants his business to be stopped! Uncle kim wouldn't want drugs in an university he is investing in." Soomin said.

"Yes you have got a point!"

"Anyway, where was he? Oh yes! So whilst Soobin was with them, I was keeping watch around soobin's locker because we knew something like this would happen. When they were done, I followed those guys and I heard one of them saying that they are running out of supplies and they might have to go to the north to retrieve more." Yeonjun finished.