Prologue

The white floor felt cold against his bare feet. Hospital authorities weren't programmed to sense 'reprogrammed' skin. He could walk around without getting caught only without any footwear. He hoped they didn't hear the sound of his heartbeat either. Every little sound he heard seemed to drive the sanity out of him. As soon as he reached the charging room, he untied the string on his neck. A single golden key was dangling on the end. Dust covered the private locker hidden behind a silver seat. He smiled to himself. Of course, they didn't bother to clean it up. Everyone knew what was inside. Or at least they thought they knew what was inside. Humans were so naive. If a fact was fulfilled about something, they didn't care anymore. But that only hungered them for truth. The lock clicked as it opened. A box wrapped in tin foil was visible beneath piles of useless paper. That was the only thing that could take them wherever they wanted in 05dimensioncheck2. They would be the first to complete the mission thousands suffered for. He captured it in his wristwatch and watched it dissolve. Sent to Eline. The watch buzzed as a letter was delivered to him. It was from Eline - I can't find the twins.

His heart seemed to stop. Horror crawled up his neck. To his dismay, the key slipped out of his grasp, landing on the ground with a high ringing sound. 

No!

Alarms started ringing. The sound of metal boots told him they were almost here. His fingers kept slipping from the tiny screen of the watch as he typed his last words to Eline - I have the twins leave now. I'll catch another ride. He pressed send. The only thing was that none of this would come true. He was already done for. The electric canopy door burst open. Eline was going to be able to finish their mission...

Well, there was always a possibility.