💖 Chapter 2 💖

Arnav sat in shock at the revelation.

"Shyam Manohar Jha, lawyer, paying guest......... Couldn't it be possible he is the same Shyam." Arnav thought.

Not hearing Arnav speak, Khushi looked at him to find him lost in thought.

She placed her hand on his shoulder jerking him out of his reverie.

"Arnavji....... Are you okay? " Khushi Aledo in concern.

"Khushi come with me. " Arnav said and dragged a confused Khushi along and they nearly bumped into Akash who have been looking for Arnav.

"Bhai..... Khushiji...... Is everything okay? " Akash asked in concern with his eyes on their entwined hands.

"Akash...... Good you are here...... Come with me this very minute. " Arnav commanded and a confused Akash followed him through his secret door to his poolside.

Akash was shocked to know there was a secret door which leads to his brother's room which for the past four years since they have been staying here didn't know about it.

They all entered his room and Arnav locked the door and turned to a confused Akash and Khushi and he run his hand in his hair making the duo look at each other and back to him in worry.

"Bhai...... You are scaring what's wrong? " Akash asked in concern and worry.

Arnav looked at Khushi and moved closer and held her hand and moved her to his bed and made her sit down.

He then moved to his walk in closet and as a super confused Khushi and Akash watched on.

He came back with a large photo album and opened it staring at a picture.

He then looked up at Khushi and forward the picture to her.

Khushi looked at it and gasped in shock covering her mouth seeing the picture of the entire Raizada family but her eyes was particularly on one person with Anjali and it was none other than Shyam.

Arnav immediately knew they were the same person and fisted his hand with a clenched jaw

"Arnavji...... He is..... He is. " Khushi stuttered unable to continue because of the overflow of emotions.

"He is the paying guest and the man your Buaji is forcing you to marry and at the same time he is Di's husband. " Arnav continued  knowing she couldn't.

Akash even though didn't know about what it was all really about still knew form the conversation that Shyam was playing both family.

Arnav looked at his cousin who together with his uncle didn't trust Shyam but had to tolerate him because of Anjali.