💖 Chapter 10💖

Shashi sat in front of his daughters and their respective partners as each duo looked, whispered and giggled at each other.

He was finally contented seeing Payal happy and his worry of Payal staying single forever flew out but he was sad because he knew Khushi even though was happy for her sister, hadn't fully forgiven Payal or him for hiding the truth and he knew that because when the four returned back to the penthouse to move them to RM, Khushi did everything to avoid him which didn't go unnoticed by Arnav  who smiled nervously at him.

He wished he had done it sooner then Payal and Akash would have by now  be married.

His thoughts were broken by the limousine they were sitting in came to a halt and then moving again indicating they have arrived at RM.

They all got down and the workers rushed up to the limousine's boot and brought out their suitcases.

They were about to move in when a car entered and out came Manohar who smiled and rushed up to his friend and hugged him.

He then moved to Payal and hugged her but scolded her for taking such a destructive step and Payal looked shocked at how he knew and that was when Akash told her he told him after she went to her room to pack.

Payal apologized to Manohar and he forgave her and they all moved in.

But the scene in the hall shocked and confused them.

On the couches and chaises sat the parent of Shivanya Malhotra and herself, Nani, Mami, Anjali and Sheetal.

Shivanya was blushing at something Nani was saying and Manohar frown suspecting this was an alliance between Shivanya and Akash and not a friendly visit and same goes for the other who started fuming accept Payal who squeezed the arm of Akash and it pissed him off seeing Payal in distress and he moved his arm around her waist,possesively holding her claiming her for himself for the world to see.

Manohar cleared his throat gaining their attention and shockingly they weren't surprised and they immediately knew they somehow knew and they all looked at one person who gulped seeing the daggers being thrown at her.

Shivanya looked shocking seeing Akash holding Payal intimately by the waist and so did her parent but the others fumed seeing this.

"Manu...... What's all this?...... You son is definitely in a relationship with this lady. " Shivanya's father exclaimed in anger while pointing at Akash and Payal. "And you still call us here for an alliance....... How shameless can you be to humiliate us and your son and his fiancee like this and don't you dare deny it because no man who is not in love would hold a woman so possesively like this and yet you call us lying that Akash was in love with our daughter. "

Mami, Nani and Anjali were dumbfounded seeing Prakash Malhotra not only shaming and insulting them but addressing Payal respectfully.

They gulped seeing the disgust being thrown at them by him and Naina the mother of Shivanya.

Shivanya bowed down her head in shame at the humiliation.

Prakash stood up with his wife and daughter and they moved closer to Manohar and he folded his hand together in front of him.

"Am so sorry Manohar....... I didn't know Akash was in a relationship and seeing how possesively he is holding her, he is the love of his life and I know for such because I do the same with Naina....... I am also responsible for this humiliation  and not acknowledging your importance in this....... Please forgive me and I hope this doesn't affect our friendship and business. " Prakash said and Manohar smiled at him and hugged him.