Interlude.

Akash has never been so hurt in his life like he is today especially hearing Payal's hate for him because of his mother.

He drove back to their hotel leaving Arnav behind.

A few minutes later Arnav  entered the room and saw his cousin curled up on the bed in tears.

He felt bad for him because growing up Akash never experienced his mother's love because Manorama cared more about parties and status than her son.

And for the first time he falls in love and can't have his love because of his mother.

Arnav tried convincing him to talk to Payal but he was firm on his word of not bothering Payal with love talk but convinced him to pursue Khushi which he was hesitant but Akash assured him his happiness was also his.

So for the next six months, Arnav stayed in London to manage their London branch and win over Khushi and Akash went back to India to manage AR.

Arnav did everything in his power to win Khushi over from dates to helping her and Payal manage their booming restaurant which became a hit within a few days after it was opened.

Shashi treatment was also progressing really well and he felt happy seeing Khushi and Arnav together but didn't understand why Payal was hellbent on punishing Akash for his mother's mistakes.

Life back in India wasn't that happy for some people.

Shyam's and Anjali who had moved out six months ago returned to RM again because Shyam had lost his entire life savings in a Ponzi scheme and he had to sell the house he was building for Anjali to pay off some loans he took.

Manohar and Akash refused to let them stay but the stress of what happened made Anjali who was two months pregnant had a miscarriage and that was when the taunts,emotional blackmails and blames started and Akash who had had enough finally gave in but warned them he will never finance any of them.

What they didn't know was that Shyam had feed Anjali abortion bills which not only killed her baby but left her barren as well.

After moving in, providing for the family became difficult and Nani had no other choice than to sell all of her late husband's property to fund their ridiculous lifestyle and spendings.

In Lucknow, Madhumati and Garima received a shocking news when one day a lawyer showed up at the house with a signed divorce papers with a thumbprint of Shashi on it.

They called Payal in London who sternly asked Garima to sign the divorce papers or live on the streets with Madhumati.

Payal also revealed to them that she actually had no intention of making them join her and the family in London and that it was all a lie and they had severed ties with them for good for all the pain they but them through.

Madhumati fainted hearing this and when she woke up she saw a crying Garima who unfortunately had no other choice than to sign the divorce papers.

They both cursed Khushi and blamed her for all of this and vowed revenge on her someday.

Back in London Khushi had finally confessed her love for Arnav making him dance his heart out much to the shock of Shashi and Payal who never knew the ruthless and well known and respected business man had a childish side.

Two and half years after his arrival in London, Arnav and Khushi got married in a low key wedding on Khushi's insistence which Arnav didn't want because he wanted to give her a lavish and grandest of all weddings but gave in any to Khushi happy.

In attendance was Shashi, Manohar, Akash and the ever loyal Aman as witnesses

Akash and Payal's relationship stay like it use to be but both were a little friendly to each other and since the incident, none had ever spoken about love but even a blind person could sense it between them.

Khushi and Arnav tried many time to convince her other wise but she didn't barge so they gave up.

But Shashi who found out about the reason Payal has been avoiding Akash felt helpless because he promised Payal not to disclose it.

A few weeks ago, he found a medical document and read the content and he was shocked by it.

Payal had uterine fibroids which will make conceiving a child nearly impossible.

He had confronted Payal who revealed the truth that she found out about her condition a few weeks before they left India and the truth was she loved Akash and not only wanted to marry him but be the mother of his children and since she can't do that, she won't give in to Akash.

Shashi tried convincing her Akash loved her too much to care about such things but she still didn't want to give in and made Shashi promise never to tell anyone about it and as a father even though he knew it wasn't right, he had no there choice than to keep it a secret until she was ready to reveal it.

A few weeks to Arnav and Khushi's one year anniversary, Arnav called Akash and asked him to organize a fashion show and on that day he will announce his marriage to the world.

Akash couldn't be more happier hearing this and vowed to make it the most grandest of all fashion shows in the world.

And the family also decided to move permanently to India to expand their restaurant and sweet business.

So the couple decided to go back to India India first and Payal and Shashi will follow later but Akash needed Arnav's help so he had to leave to India first.

The family had now arrived, enemies everywhere but they will prove that real love tops all.

To be continued.

Here is a small interlude for the story.
Next Update will be up tomorrow evening or Thursday morning.

Don't forget to hit the  ⭐️⭐️⭐️ button, comment and follow for more.

٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ

Xoxo xoxo.