💖 Chapter 14💖

A crying Khushi and Payal turned Sheetal sideways and press the bleeding gunshot wound on her back to stop the bleeding but it didn't stop and Sheetal started coughing out thick red blood from her mouth.

Police sirens was heard after that and Shyam panicked and yanked Khushi away from the duo as the police surrounded him with their cars and guns and after a few seconds an SUV stopped behind the police cars and Khushi smiled through her tears knowing it was none other than her love.

Arnav halted seeing Shyam caging Khushi with his strong arms around her neck and a gun to her head.

"Shyam...... Let her go....... You game is over. " Arnav yelled at him and Shyam smirked.

"It's not over until Khushi becomes mine so tell them to back off or else I will blow her brains out. " Shyam roared and presses the gun more to Khushi's head to send his message and Arnav signalled the police to drop their weapons.

Immediately it was dropped a crying Payal cried out.

"Please help us....... She is bleeding out. "

Everyone turned their attention to Payal and Sheetal who were on the floor with Payal holding her back as Sheetal slipped in and out of consciousness.

Akash tried to rush up to them but Shyam yelled at him to stop and he stopped.

"Don't you dare come any closer or else I blow her brains out. " Shyam roared press the gun more to Khushi's head. "That bitch deserves it...... I thought she was on my side only to find out she had betrayed me....... She deserves to die. "

Immediately Shyam was done another SUV halted and out came Anjali and her gangs who moved closer but stopped in shock seeing the scene in front of them and Shyam smiled sadistically seeing Anjali.

"Well..... Well.... Well...... If it isn't my beloved Rani saheba or more like the dumbest, self-centered and most manipulative woman on earth...... The woman who is willing to break a scared bond of sibling hood just for me not knowing everything they said about me was true....... I indeed lusted over Khushi and wanted to marry her......... But she spoilt my plans and I had to play the victim so that I don't lose you my ATM which is you" Shyam revealed shocking the women especially Anjali. "Like a fool,you and your dump grandmother and aunt believed me and ruin my years of planning to get your brother's property. " Shy yelled out in anger looking at a shocked and crying Anjali in disgust. "What made you think any man will love a woman with no self respect, dignity and worth which you don't have.......... I finally found my love only to nearly loose her because of you. " Anjali looked at him confused and it disgusted him how he even stayed with such a dumb woman for so long and not kill her. "If you hadn't forced me to met you at the temple then Shashi wouldn't have discovered that I was married and I wouldn't have tried to kill him. " Anjali stumbled backwards in shock hearing his confession because after the discovery she prayed for it to be false but now all the evidence is in front of her. "I had to leave with you to get into you and your useless grandmother and aunt's good book again and replan everything....... Do you know how frustrating that was?...... And to add up to it you fucking got pregnant. " Shyam yelled making Khushi and the women flinch and Anjali looked down crying. "So I have to get rid of it. " She immediately lifted her head hearing him and the women gasped in shock as the men widened their eyes. "I feed you abortion bill since the day you told me you were pregnant........ And do you know something else....... I was never part of that Ponzi scheme....... It was all a lie to come back to RM but to my bad luck Arnav left for London and was busy living the good life with my woman. " Shyam yelled looking at Arnav with a deadly glare.