💖 Chapter 3 💖

RM.

After Akash and Arnav left a fuming Lavanya rushed to her room before anyone could notice her.

She sat on her bed immediately she entered her room and clenched the bed sheet in her hand with unshed tears now flowing in anger.

"You wench..... I thought you were my friend no I became friendly to you to make everyone like me and you took advantage of that and betray me...... You will pay for this Khushi Kumari Gupta. " Lavanya exclaimed in rage as she remembered what she saw.

Flashback.

Lavanya was looking for Khushi as the cold breeze was a sign of an impending rainfall and as if on cue, the rain started falling heavily.

She rushed out and saw Arnav running after Khushi.

"Why is Arnav here..... Didn't he say he wasn't interested in the party. " Lavanya whispered and followed them but halted in her steps in shock seeing Arnav and Khushi passionately kissing each other and anyone who didn't know them will mistake them for real lovers.

Lavanya was enable to stand it and left from the party not caring about Khushi.

The next days made her even more angrier seeing Arnav trying everything to talk to Khushi but failed as Khushi was avoiding her.

But she felt good seeing Khushi rejecting and totally ignoring him and she let her guard down and pretended to be cool with her but it changed seeing the brothers going after them.

Flashback.

"I have to do something very damaging...... Something that will force Khushi to reject Arnav and force his family to make him marry me. " Lavanya smirked thinking of the perfect plan. "Sorry ASR........ I know our relationship is fake but I will make it real sooner than you think and after I become Mrs ASR....... I will get rid of that whore."

Lavanya laughed at her own words not knowing she was about to step on the lion's tail and messing with the lion's lioness is a deadly choice she will regret forever.

Inside an small snack restaurant, Payal was fuming in anger hearing everything Akash, Arnav and Khushi had revealed to her.

Akash gulped in fear seeing this angry avatar of Payal and from how Khushi spoke of Payal, he knew she was very protective of Khushi but didn't know she was fiercely over protective.

Arnav who had never been scared of anyone before was for the first time scared of the Payal in front of her as he saw her as a calm and introvert like his brother but even the most quiet of people have their deadly side and today he knew that was true seeing Payal.

Khushi knew she had to calm down her big sister because she knew she wasn't a friendly person when she was in rage.

"Jiji...... Please calm down." Khushi said but one glared from Payal made her shut up.

"Are you out of your mind...... You want me to calm down after knowing that he is a married man and has been trying to make you his mistress....... What if the Raizadas had misunderstood you and blamed you for trapping Shyam and I know that venomous tongued woman won't leave any stone unturned to harass you and I am capable of murdering her if she dares. " Payal yelled fuming in anger shocking all of them especially Akash. Payal turned to him with anger on her face. "Akashji....... I know you are hurt but it's the gospel truth...... Your mother is vicious woman........ And is capable of doing what I just said. " Akash knew she was right and nodded. "For a middle class woman who came from a background below us, she has a distaste for middle class people and I know it's because she thinks every middle class woman is like her. " Payal explained confusing all of them.