💖 Chapter 4 💖

An angry Arnav lifted Shyam up and punched him again and Garima and Madhumati came to his rescue by pushing Arnav off him and stood in front of him shielding him and this shocking everyone.

"Amma...... What the hell are you two doing helping this scum?...... He had cheated both our family and if Arnavji hadn't accidentally heard your conversation about her engagement to this fraud and scum of the earth. " Payal yelled pausing and looking at Shyam in utter disgust. "Then she would have been made a mistress and would have ruined her life. "

Madhumati and Garima flinched in shock and fear seeing her angry avatar which they have never seen before.

"Payal dear what do you mean?....... Arnav knew about him?" Nani asked in shock as she looked at Arnav.

"Yes Nani...... I found out about him yesterday. " Arnav said and revealed how he found out about Shyam and how him, Akash, Payal and Khushi planned to come here this morning and and expose him. "We planned this so that my blind sister won't again make us villains in her life for exposing her so called  god of a husband. " Arnav said looking at his sister who looked down in shame knowing he is right because she wouldnt have believed him if she hadnt seen it with her own eyes.

"We choose this way because di would have never believed us but seeing this bastard with her own eyes will make her believe. " Akash exclaimed in anger.

Everyone except Madhumati and Garima looked at Shyam in disgust.

Nani moved closer to Shyam with tears in her eyes.

"Why did you do this to our Anjali?...... Was she not a good wife?....... Is she not beautiful enough for you?....... What did she do wrong that you ended up lusting after a young girl whom you are twelve years older than her.......... You are a shameless man and no different from Arvind Malik. " Nani cried out.

"Don't say that Devyaniji........ He is innocent and we misunderstood his intentions. " Madhumati defended shocking everyone except Garima.

Garima moved closer to Anjali and folded her hand as tears streamed down her cheeks confusing everyone.

"Am sorry my dear....... We misunderstood his intentions and made you and your family doubt him. " Garima said shocking and confusing all.

Flashback.

Madhumati was angrily cutting friuts in the kitchen in anger and Garima knew better not to interfere when Shyam entered the house holding a huge bag.

Both smiled seeing him as he moved closer to them.

"Here is some groceries for the house I bought on my way home. " Shyam said and handed the bag to Madhumati who took out all the stuffs and smiled seeing it.

She moved closer and hugged him and broke the high but the smile on her face turned to nervousness.

"Shyam dear......... I have something to tell you...... Come with us. " Madhumati said and lead him to the dining table and the trio sat down.

"So do I and mine is more important so please listen. " Shyam exclaimed nervously making the women curious.

"What is it my dear? " Madhumati asked eagerly waiting and Shyam sighed.

"I was left at a door of an orphanage where I grew up......... It was so hard at the orphanage and even though we all were family I didn't feel any family love...... So I studied hard and was able to become a lawyer and five years ago I met the love of my life. " Shyam revealed shocking the women. " And we got married,........ We have been married for four years now. "